Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Firstly doesn't a Copa Libertadores win count as an achievement? Secondly Neymar has consistently shown good performance in the Selecao against teams with players from Europe. Thirdly Neymar struggled against Barca yes, but so can any other team.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I think Neymar is a humble guy, so it doesn't feel right that he would come in an demand a number a la Hazard, especially at a club like Barca which he admires so much. As for salary negotiations, that is up in the air. I think he will be in and around Cesc's bracket.

ShandyFFM

some german newspaper saing pep will get neymar in summer as his first signing for bayern.... would hate pep if he sign him instead of barca.... villa/alexis to bayern neymar to barca would be perfect

IMO, Neymar would be a big risk, but he can pay off big time. Can't be worse than Sanchez :p
But a defender should be the priority, as others have said.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

I'll maybe be on both. I like Barca, but I gotta spread the infallible word of Neymar.

Edit: Went and checked the forums of Bayern. Man these people are gonna be tougher to convince. But overall same statements like "overrated", "not proven in Europe", "squad is full", and "expensive"

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Agreed Flavia. It seems he's already a lock for Barca, despite many on this forum disdain. I can't wait for the meltdowns in August 2014

Jadentheman

I want him, but if he goes somewhere else I won't be angry. Although many signs point to him coming to Barca so I will put up with the other members' denial on here until 2014. Once they announce his signing I can't wait to see the anger from some folks on here. It's gonna be lol

misterplatin

I'll maybe be on both. I like Barca, but I gotta spread the infallible word of Neymar.

Edit: Went and checked the forums of Bayern. Man these people are gonna be tougher to convince. But overall same statements like "overrated", "not proven in Europe", "squad is full", and "expensive"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans