Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
---Iniesta-Messi-Neymar-Tello---
----Fabregas--Xavi--Thiago------
-----Alba-----Puyol----Pique-----
--------------De Gea-------------

We would net 5 goals a game at least with this lineup (and concede around 1 a game, but who cares, right?)

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

We would net 5 goals a game at least with this lineup (and concede around 1 a game, but who cares, right?)

I'd rather have Busi in midfield than Neymar as a striker

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

We would hemorrhage goals without Busi :lol:

misterplatin

I think we need someone like him. I might get some hate for saying this... but is no one else getting a little bored of Messi? Now, don't misinterpret what I mean by that. So let me explain.

In 08-09, we had shared protagonism from many different players- whether it was Eto'o, or Henry, or even the likes of Yaya with a long range shot or a more involved Dani Alves- I felt we had a more well rounded share in the frontlines.

Next season even the likes of Ibra, albeit a short cameo, added some variety. Of course then came MVP, which was fantastic seeing such a well balanced frontline. Not just in terms of effectiveness, but fuck it for entertainment purposes only. It was awesome to see Villa borderline offside make a run and score, or Pedrito hit a left foot shot to the back of the net. So can you tell where I am coming at?

Always and everywhere Messi. Messi assisting and scoring. Which is obviously fine, let him be the focal point for crying out loud. But where is anyone else? Sure, Iniesta takes some of the spotlight bossing the midfield and embarrassing players, but he rarely scores. Goals, and and excitement from someone else not named Messi on a regular basis. All of our forwards play a very fixed role, which is fine it works because we are dominating and doing very well and Leo handles all that weight on his shoulders perfectly, but from an entertainment standpoint I would love for someone not named Leo Messi to clear out 2 or 3 defenders and score a beauty. Something like that.

What better than a talented Brazilian with incredible flair? Seriously I love Leo as much as the next guy but I truly feel this team needs some variety. I get a little bored despite our beautiful tiki-taka game because I feel it's all leading up to seeing Leo score. Whereas in another time there was a Pedro or an Eto'o scoring or someone else. Pick me your favorite song, now listen to it everyday and you will began to want to hear something else, just for the sake of tasting something different. You see?

I hope people understand a bit where I'm coming from, and perhaps I am spoiled for thinking like this but it's just how I'm feeling lately. Hopefully we can see this kid add a little spice to our team- a little less of the limelight on Messi. That's all.

Little less of the limelight on Messi ! :tito:
It seems you are afraid to even write anything that doesn't praise Messi :lol:

desoe

There can only be one Ronnie.

Absolutely true, but you have to admit - the same things which we think about Neymar now (or at least - most of the people do), they probably thought about Dinho before he moved to Europe.

I mean, it's always a bit of gamble. You could get Robinho, but you could get something special, too.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Absolutely true, but you have to admit - the same things which we think about Neymar now (or at least - most of the people do), they probably thought about Dinho before he moved to Europe.

I mean, it's always a bit of gamble. You could get Robinho, but you could get something special, too.

:lol: poor Robinho. He went from the "next Pele" to the "poster boy Brazilian flop"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans