Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're probably gonna have to delay getting Neymar, since we'll probably look for Valdes' replacement this summer. Especially if we get a new defender as well.

All is good. Barca has summer 2013 and winter 2014 to get replacements and to kick out so unworthy people.

We should be able to get him in 2014. If we had any plans to get him this summer though, well, those will probably be delayed. Then again, he did say he's not leaving Brazil until 2014 anyway.

M

mitkoa7x

Neymar can only go up in value and skill atm, the sooner we sign him, the better.

desoe

some german newspaper saing pep will get neymar in summer as his first signing for bayern.... would hate pep if he sign him instead of barca.... villa/alexis to bayern neymar to barca would be perfect

Bullshit.

I have nothing against the Bundesliga, but it's not attractive enough to lure superstars like Neymar. Never was.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bullshit.

I have nothing against the Bundesliga, but it's not attractive enough to lure superstars like Neymar. Never was.

Maybe, maybe not. But with Pep coaching Bayern, Dortmund kicking Reals but in CL and Bayern being favorites after us to win the CL - why not. But I see your point, it will be Barca, Real, Chelsea, City or PSG.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think we need someone like him. I might get some hate for saying this... but is no one else getting a little bored of Messi? Now, don't misinterpret what I mean by that. So let me explain.

In 08-09, we had shared protagonism from many different players- whether it was Eto'o, or Henry, or even the likes of Yaya with a long range shot or a more involved Dani Alves- I felt we had a more well rounded share in the frontlines.

Next season even the likes of Ibra, albeit a short cameo, added some variety. Of course then came MVP, which was fantastic seeing such a well balanced frontline. Not just in terms of effectiveness, but fuck it for entertainment purposes only. It was awesome to see Villa borderline offside make a run and score, or Pedrito hit a left foot shot to the back of the net. So can you tell where I am coming at?

Always and everywhere Messi. Messi assisting and scoring. Which is obviously fine, let him be the focal point for crying out loud. But where is anyone else? Sure, Iniesta takes some of the spotlight bossing the midfield and embarrassing players, but he rarely scores. Goals, and and excitement from someone else not named Messi on a regular basis. All of our forwards play a very fixed role, which is fine it works because we are dominating and doing very well and Leo handles all that weight on his shoulders perfectly, but from an entertainment standpoint I would love for someone not named Leo Messi to clear out 2 or 3 defenders and score a beauty. Something like that.

What better than a talented Brazilian with incredible flair? Seriously I love Leo as much as the next guy but I truly feel this team needs some variety. I get a little bored despite our beautiful tiki-taka game because I feel it's all leading up to seeing Leo score. Whereas in another time there was a Pedro or an Eto'o scoring or someone else. Pick me your favorite song, now listen to it everyday and you will began to want to hear something else, just for the sake of tasting something different. You see?

I hope people understand a bit where I'm coming from, and perhaps I am spoiled for thinking like this but it's just how I'm feeling lately. Hopefully we can see this kid add a little spice to our team- a little less of the limelight on Messi. That's all.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think we need someone like him. I might get some hate for saying this... but is no one else getting a little bored of Messi? Now, don't misinterpret what I mean by that. So let me explain.

In 08-09, we had shared protagonism from many different players- whether it was Eto'o, or Henry, or even the likes of Yaya with a long range shot or a more involved Dani Alves- I felt we had a more well rounded share in the frontlines.

Next season even the likes of Ibra, albeit a short cameo, added some variety. Of course then came MVP, which was fantastic seeing such a well balanced frontline. Not just in terms of effectiveness, but fuck it for entertainment purposes only. It was awesome to see Villa borderline offside make a run and score, or Pedrito hit a left foot shot to the back of the net. So can you tell where I am coming at?

Always and everywhere Messi. Messi assisting and scoring. Which is obviously fine, let him be the focal point for crying out loud. But where is anyone else? Sure, Iniesta takes some of the spotlight bossing the midfield and embarrassing players, but he rarely scores. Goals, and and excitement from someone else not named Messi on a regular basis. All of our forwards play a very fixed role, which is fine it works because we are dominating and doing very well and Leo handles all that weight on his shoulders perfectly, but from an entertainment standpoint I would love for someone not named Leo Messi to clear out 2 or 3 defenders and score a beauty. Something like that.

What better than a talented Brazilian with incredible flair? Seriously I love Leo as much as the next guy but I truly feel this team needs some variety. I get a little bored despite our beautiful tiki-taka game because I feel it's all leading up to seeing Leo score. Whereas in another time there was a Pedro or an Eto'o scoring or someone else. Pick me your favorite song, now listen to it everyday and you will began to want to hear something else, just for the sake of tasting something different. You see?

I hope people understand a bit where I'm coming from, and perhaps I am spoiled for thinking like this but it's just how I'm feeling lately. Hopefully we can see this kid add a little spice to our team- a little less of the limelight on Messi. That's all.

Well said. Although i'd rather have it be Deulo because nothing is more exciting to me than seeing the next Cantero success story. Plus he's Catalan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans