Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Okay, so I'm a little late to the Neymar party, can someone enlighten me on how he would be a good fit to Barcelona? In my opinion he just wouldn't fit, he's too much of a showoff in my opinion, and I can't see his style meshing with ours well. Is it just because he is the most talked about talent nowadays?

He's one of the best talents in world football and his finishing is workd class. We'll make him fit.

If neymar comes to barca, cesc will burst a blood vessel because he would be the odd man out

Valdes
Alves-Puyol-Pique-Alba
Fabregas-Busquets-Xavi
Neymar-Messi-Iniesta

I can definitely see this working, though Valdes will be replaced by the time we get Neymar, and I'm guessing Puyol will be as well.
Pedro and Villa are the odd men out here. They'd be great super subs, but I'm not sure they'd be so willing to sit on the bench so often.

ShandyFFM

guess its time to make an other step for barca if we look back severall teams have improved their way to play especially against us.. so why not change a little bit and get this guy im sure he will bring us to the next level and we have the edge again against big clubs... at the moment everyone knows our system and how we play... we need a little change in our style i guess

Jadentheman

Villa is leaving in the summer. Neymar on the right wing? I dont know never seen him play there

Can be done. He was right wing last game. Of course Neymar isn't your typical winger

Lineup.jpg

B

beautifulgame

Truth be told Neymar, like Messi, has the qualities to be able to play anywhere.

misterplatin

Neymar can add another dimension to our play if he joins Barca.But I can't imagine if his playing style will affect our system in a positive way or negative .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Valdes
Alves-Puyol-Pique-Alba
Fabregas-Busquets-Xavi
Neymar-Messi-Iniesta

I can definitely see this working, though Valdes will be replaced by the time we get Neymar, and I'm guessing Puyol will be as well.
Pedro and Villa are the odd men out here. They'd be great super subs, but I'm not sure they'd be so willing to sit on the bench so often.
Imagine Hummels in that defence.

Imagine Hummels in that defence.

And a great goalie like Ter Stegen or maybe Courtois in goal. Holy fucking shit.
Forget about an unbeaten season, we'd win every single game with that lineup. It'd probably make our 2009 and 2011 teams look like shit. LMAO at the Madridistas who said last year that our era is over. If we manage to get Ter Stegen, Hummels and Neymar (bit of a tall order I know), then it hasn't even begun.
Not to mention our subs wouldn't be half bad either:
RB: Montoya, Adriano
LB: Montoya, Adriano, Abidal
CB: Puyol, Bartra, Muniesa
CDM: Mascherano, Song
CM: Thiago
Wings: Pedro, Tello, Cuenca, Deulofeu

Poor Villa. He's most likely gonna leave when we get Neymar.

Last edited:

89Norcal

Neymar can add another dimension to our play if he joins Barca.But I can't imagine if his playing style will affect our system in a positive way or negative .

I agree, based from what I've seen he has the talent, creativity and eye for passing that would allow him to fit across the frontline. Possibly even an attacking mid.

Would also say False 9 but what's the point? :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans