Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He has a new reason to stay in brazil, his new gf, brazilian actress Bruna Marquezine:

Bruna-Marquezine_ACRIMA20121027_0013_15.jpg

Not bad... but doesn't he have a young kid? :unsure:

Kerrybai

@Jaden: Maybe you should introduce her to Neymar :xavi:

Depends on how he's raising the kid I guess. I thought he was engaged with the kids mother or something :p

Ah my apologies, I assume that is not the case. Anyways back on topic i just realised he won't be playing in this years copa libertadores (spelling?) So basically he will only have a handful of games against somewhat decent opposition in the Brazilian league when it starts up. If he is poor for brazil this year I imagine his stock will decrease.

Jadentheman

Confederations Cup will be the true measure for Neymar. If Neymar flops at Confed cup then he will be deemed BR class and I will stop vouching for him here at Barcaforums. Remember what I just said.

Kerrybai

Confederations Cup will be the true measure for Neymar. If Neymar flops at Confed cup then he will be deemed BR class and I will stop vouching for him here at Barcaforums. Remember what I just said.

Problem with that is brazil as a team could flop, in which case neymar won't be able to shine.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I respect this kids game but I can't describe how bad I don't want him here lol. Not for more then 30m which will be the case. If it comes to pass though I really hope this kid turns out to be a god send lmao. I just want to know what's up with this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans