Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scumbag Champion

It must be obvious to everybody that the kid has talent - you don't get plaudits like that from Pele if you're hopeless. However, Gotze is the kid we should be after.

I dreamt last night that we'd bought him and sold Fabregas back to Arsenal. When I woke up, and realized it had all been a dream, my heart sank like a stone.

Kerrybai

It must be obvious to everybody that the kid has talent - you don't get plaudits like that from Pele if you're hopeless. However, Gotze is the kid we should be after.

I dreamt last night that we'd bought him and sold Fabregas back to Arsenal. When I woke up, and realized it had all been a dream, my heart sank like a stone.

Pele picked robihno as his heir, he also gives messi a lot of crap. He's a nut job when it comes to football.

Last edited:

Micah

You dreamed of Fabregas being sold!!! now that would be a bloody nightmare.

ShandyFFM

that silly cesc sold ... that will never happen... hes getting better and better ... imo best player this season after messi/iniesta/busi/

Jadentheman

And... a red card for Neymar. Every game a drama. It looked like Neymar did a high kick. Then someone from Ponte Preta instigated something. He was touching Neymar when Neymar clearly didn't want to be touched. Then I think there was a push then Neymar flopped to the ground. A fight almost erupted. Ref was not happy and gave him a red card.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

And... a red card for Neymar. Every game a drama. It looked like Neymar did a high kick. Then someone from Ponte Preta instigated something. He was touching Neymar when Neymar clearly didn't want to be touched. Then I think there was a push then Neymar flopped to the ground. A fight almost erupted. Ref was not happy and gave him a red card.

His amatory aura is simply too strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans