Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

The obvious choice tho for Barca is of course Suarez:

Presses all game, very ambitious and competitive, technically brilliant, can beat his man and prolly force his way out cuz Liverpool won't make it to CL and Barca will be difficult to resist.
I didn't catch his game tonight but apparently he was driving left right and centre as usual.

Darko

Suarez was pretty bad,Alexis-style finishing,a couple of dives paired with failed dribbles but had a few moments of brilliance
and I think Suarez is too selfish for Barca,always wants to finish attacks by himself,and loses the ball too often,be it hollywood passes or failed dribbles(nutmegs)

Pepe Silvia

suarez is playing good football this season. he is an excellent passer too. its a tough position to be in when your team is underperforming. he really doesn't have that much help either. i like liverpool but they don't have what it takes to compete at top level, and suarez is definitely not a reason for that. im still hopeful in alexis, who has a lot of the same qualities that suarez has. of course he isn't nearly as good at finishing and goal scoring but alexis can do a lot of things, and he showed that at the weekend.

Suarez was pretty bad,Alexis-style finishing,a couple of dives paired with failed dribbles but had a few moments of brilliance
and I think Suarez is too selfish for Barca,always wants to finish attacks by himself,and loses the ball too often,be it hollywood passes or failed dribbles(nutmegs)

I don't think Suarez became the PL's 2nd top scorer Alexis-style finishing. Still though, I'm not sure I'd want him at Barca. I've heard that he has a bad temper. So he could be a walking red card. And, like you mentioned, the selfishness would be an issue as well.

Last edited:

Darko

I was talking just about todays game,he had one shot that almost ended up a throw in
no doubt that he is a great player and yes,he does have 17 goals but from 137 shots,not really incredibly prolific

F

Flavia

He has a new reason to stay in brazil, his new gf, brazilian actress Bruna Marquezine:

Bruna-Marquezine_ACRIMA20121027_0013_15.jpg

Jenks

I don't believe players are innately selfish. I think they just are when they're allowed to be. Everyone said Sturridge was too selfish to play for Liverpool but turned out of be a great team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans