Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There's a story in Sport where certain guy that plays for Barca veterans heard from one of Barca directors that Neymar is signed and will join in the summer.
Let's hope not, we need a CB and GK more than we need Neymar.

Tomchin

That was nothing. There wasn't a single name behind it.
Not saying this is big but at least they threw a name and quote out there.
Just read the article too, the guy seemed quite convinced indeed, even mentioning the timeslot when it took place (today at 14:00). Don't really see why he would lie about that.

Micah

That's inevitable unfortunately.

Everytime I read Goal's comments on Barca articles, I lose more faith in humanity.

The comments section at goal cracks me up. Obviously most of the posters must be around their preteens, every time there is an article related to Barca/Madrid or anything remotely related to Messi/Ronaldo and you get kids swarming in, dozens of hate comments thrown at each end. They all take it personal, like it's their pride at stake. But i'm sure there are people, like myself, having a good laugh watching the madness unfurl.

yahudi

There's a story in Sport where certain guy that plays for Barca veterans heard from one of Barca directors that Neymar is signed and will join in the summer.

Seems legit.

All those African kids commenting with they're horrendous English crack me up :lol:

22413583.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
All those African kids commenting with they're horrendous English crack me up :lol:
Ha ha, you doughnut.

I know what you mean though. Not so much that they can't write English, because most of the time you get what they're (correct use :D) saying and it's mostly just a plain, awful opinion.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
The most annoying guy on there is probably "gov". The other posters don't really affect me, but this guy manages to irritate me despite me knowing he's a troll. And what's also annoying is that he's right, it's just the way he goes about saying it.... After every Barca or Madrid game he starts ranting about how all the Madrid players are fouling animals, listing all the different ways in a huge rant. He then copies it and pastes it about twenty more times in that article alone.

Found him on the very first Madrid article. :lol: :facepalm:
"Madrid 1000 KICKS, FOUL = 1 Red card, Because Madrid is the Spain capital team, it's Spain
Barca and rest of the Liga teams are VICTIM of Madrid CHEATS, THIEVES STEALING games with REFFs help every year.
Even with REFFs help Madrid teams still down 12 and16 points"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans