Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaJack

It must be obvious to everybody that the kid has talent - you don't get plaudits like that from Pele if you're hopeless. However, Gotze is the kid we should be after.

I dreamt last night that we'd bought him and sold Fabregas back to Arsenal. When I woke up, and realized it had all been a dream, my heart sank like a stone.
However he may not be that good. A superb stat in Brazilan league really can't say much. 32-year-old Ronaldinho is still a big star there but he looked so ineffective in the England-Brazil game.

Der Kaiser

wait wait WAIT!!! Pele just said neymar is just an ordinary player... what should I think now? Im so confused... please, I need more highlights of neymar vs fourth brazilian league teams to make up my mind about him.

Jadentheman

wait wait WAIT!!! Pele just said neymar is just an ordinary player... what should I think now? Im so confused... please, I need more highlights of neymar vs fourth brazilian league teams to make up my mind about him.

You are somewhat correct

Pele tells newspaper: 'Neymar now cares more about appearing in the media than in playing for the team'

By ESPN.com.br
293 Comments
"Pele is back." This is the headline of the newspaper 'O Estado de S. Paulo' on Wednesday about the greatest player in football history, who is recovering from surgery on his right hip held in October 2012. The long story tells a little of the day-to-day physical therapy, time in hospital and also asks a lot about football.

And Pele is not very happy with his current heir in Santos, Neymar. Firstly, the King of Soccer says the young athlete "every time the team gets a player becomes common."

After he said that Neymar needs to change his way off the field and re-render. "Is not that what we expect from Neymar (on selection), we mainly Santos. Damned We have confidence in him. But he is a regular player in the national team. Everything is aiming Neymar. He is a player without international experience.'s A excellent player, but no experience out there. away games in all of the country he will do well. Everybody thinks that he has to solve the problems of selection. Neymar is not ready to receive this weight. vai not give it to him. Neymar not 're prepared for it. He does not play abroad, European football is different Latin football, "said Pele
Flickr Santos

For Pele, Neymar is more concerned with the spotlight than with football
And the scolding came even bigger: "We speak of the Saints that he is the best in the world, of course. But he cares more about appearing in the media than in playing for the team. Neymar The have a lot of responsibility. And their concern is change style, change the haircut. Edinho What, my son, who is on the committee of the Saints, the team does drills. He does not lack in training and Neymar gets angry. fouls He is addicted to. "

The triple world champion by selection and by bi Santos revealed to have charged Muricy Ramalho, coach of his team at heart, to prevent overexposure of Neymar field. "The Saints are losing with him on the field.'s Annoying I say this, but I charged the Muricy.'s A silly thing, but we realize that is football. All fouls, corner kicks, penalty kicks is with Neymar. Fault which Each he hits, gets out of the game one minute, "he said.

"He has to stay at the head of the area to catch the ball, take a dribble, use the skill. Crosses He runs there and then loses time. Who is not aware, does not see it. But he gets out of a lot of game times. São details that influence. Before surgery I spoke with Muricy. Muricy But the responsibility is great. And it's hard to go up against Neymar. Neymar The drop has more of the ball, playing for the team, "asked .

For Pele, Santos will operate the jewel in Europe, and he sees the Barcelona team as ideal. "The problem is not the age to go. The problem is to have the condition to get out there and play. Mainly wherever he goes. Gambling is harder in England, Italy, Germany. Judges are accustomed to leave the game follow. Barcelona would be ideal for him. Santos needs it and why I think he should not leave, but if you leave to go to Barcelona. "

"But why leave? Had such a Pelé who never left Brazil, except after saying goodbye. Had a guy named Garrincha who only went to Europe veteran. Tostão never left the country just came out veteran Zico also.'s Other generations that came with success. Like Kaka, the Hawk, the Oscars ... and even Bald, who broke with the .... After Maradona still had Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho. Romario I say that with His stature was genius. Neymar The lucky because comes at a time without comparison with others. "

http://espn.estadao.com.br/noticia/...aparecer-na-midia-do-que-em-jogar-para-o-time

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He criticizes Neymar for being overhyped and caring more about being famous when he's the one's who's hyped him the most and made him who he is :lol:
Not to mention that Pele is the most attention-seeking player of all time!

Robbie

Next month's Time magazine cover

Mjlfmic.png

tumblr_inline_mi2kfhtKhY1qz4rgp.gif

Jesus fucking christ

we dont have any consistent goalscorer besides Leo. Neymar has to come immediately

Villa. We could potentially get someone better and younger though, if we sell him and a few others (IMO, we should keep him, but he'll want to leave for sure if we get a new forward). Neymar would be a gamble. Could pay off, but still. We've been linked to Aguero (he's gonna be expensive and tough to get though), and some have suggested Suarez and Reus. All good choices IMO.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Villa. We could potentially get someone better and younger though, if we sell him and a few others (IMO, we should keep him, but he'll want to leave for sure if we get a new forward). Neymar would be a gamble. Could pay off, but still. We've been linked to Aguero (he's gonna be expensive and tough to get though), and some have suggested Suarez and Reus. All good choices IMO.

i haven't followed cavani very closely but as far as i know he's young, he big, he can drop to the wing and he can score a load goals. why not him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans