Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

barcastuff
Madrid president Perez is willing to pay 100M for Santos player Neymar: 50M to Santos and 50M to Barcelona, who have pre-deal. [el pais]

If only that was true:p

The most annoying guy on there is probably "gov". The other posters don't really affect me, but this guy manages to irritate me despite me knowing he's a troll. And what's also annoying is that he's right, it's just the way he goes about saying it.... After every Barca or Madrid game he starts ranting about how all the Madrid players are fouling animals, listing all the different ways in a huge rant. He then copies it and pastes it about twenty more times in that article alone.

Found him on the very first Madrid article. :lol: :facepalm:
"Madrid 1000 KICKS, FOUL = 1 Red card, Because Madrid is the Spain capital team, it's Spain
Barca and rest of the Liga teams are VICTIM of Madrid CHEATS, THIEVES STEALING games with REFFs help every year.
Even with REFFs help Madrid teams still down 12 and16 points"

Damn lol, that dude's as bad as the Real fans with their "uefalona" bullshit.

Last edited:

barcanuck

barcastuff
Madrid president Perez is willing to pay 100M for Santos player Neymar: 50M to Santos and 50M to Barcelona, who have pre-deal. [el pais]

WOWOWOW. I know it's just rumors but this is a fun rumor! Win win for us. Neymar chooses to come to us based on personal perference Floro looks like a fool. Neymar chooses the money and goes to Real, Floro pays us 50 mill and we buy Kun, Suarez, Cavani or even Falcao! I'm in limbo!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's just insane. Although.. knowing Perez and his business acumen I wouldn't be surprised if it worked financially for Real.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
barcastuff

I guess I know what newspaper to use to wipe my butt during the times I run out of toilet paper.

Eetu

Adormit
Well, the context in the article was Floro's preparation for life after CR. He's said to have sent a delegation weeks ago to meet with Neymar, they were shown the pre-contract. Perez would've been ready to see it through, but since Neymar had doubts, he then moved on to Gareth Bale.

So if there ever even was a chance, it's long gone.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The most annoying guy on there is probably "gov". The other posters don't really affect me, but this guy manages to irritate me despite me knowing he's a troll. And what's also annoying is that he's right, it's just the way he goes about saying it.... After every Barca or Madrid game he starts ranting about how all the Madrid players are fouling animals, listing all the different ways in a huge rant. He then copies it and pastes it about twenty more times in that article alone.

Found him on the very first Madrid article. :lol: :facepalm:
"Madrid 1000 KICKS, FOUL = 1 Red card, Because Madrid is the Spain capital team, it's Spain
Barca and rest of the Liga teams are VICTIM of Madrid CHEATS, THIEVES STEALING games with REFFs help every year.
Even with REFFs help Madrid teams still down 12 and16 points"

Ah, the infamous gov g. Over time I've learned to embrace his stupidity and find humor from it.

Z

ZiZu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans