Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I'd sway more toward Aguero because of his strong relationship with Messi.

However, we all know of Rosell's hard-on for Brazilians endorsed by Nike.

Aguero's also better on the wing from what I've heard. Which one would be better suited for Barca?

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I could castrate my self for saying this, but Villa + Cash for Aguero? Seems like a smart move if it was possible.

King Leo

Banned
Aguero was on the table back when we got Lexi instead. They said he didn't have the cash and City was going to outbid us anyway. Now he wants to go back to Spain. Can we please get him? Aguero + Messi is the killer weapon.

Aguero was on the table back when we got Lexi instead. They said he didn't have the cash and City was going to outbid us anyway. Now he wants to go back to Spain. Can we please get him? Aguero + Messi is the killer weapon.

If he really does want to go back to Spain, we should definitely make a move for him. Aguero + Messi would be awesome. If Aguero can play on the right, Iniesta-Messi-Aguero would be even more awesome. Aguero-Messi-Pedro would also be nice if Aguero can't play on the right.

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

i'd like to see Villa stay with us for at least 1 more season but sadly i think he'll be sold this summer.

Alexis should be sold as well, i like the guy and defended him for ages hoping he would improve but he's clearly not good enough for Barca.

Agüero would be my top choice for us this summer. he is a real team player, he works hard, he scores goals, he has amazing skills/talent, he is humble, he has a good relationship with Messi etc etc etc...plus i think Cavani will go to Man City, Falcao will go to Chelsea, Suárez will either stay at Liverpool or go to Bayern, Reus will stay at Dortmund.

Messi, Agüero, Pedro, Tello, Cuenca & Deulofeu = 6 players for 3 starting spots.

if we couldn't get Agüero i wouldn't be upset to see Neymar sign for us though.

Tomchin

Big news, first time they publicly acknowledge it.

Bartomeu (sports vice-president): "The coaching staff have asked us to try to sign Neymar." [btv]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans