Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

Neymar_Fail.gif

LOL´d in real life, that is amazing

Cule4life

The Culest
He will be eaten alive for fun by Ramos, Varane and Arbeloa. Madrid will throw a bash if we get him instead of a strong CF like Cavani or Aguero

Co0ter

We need a footballer, not a showman.
Ive always thought Cavani was a bit overrated. Sure he scores goals but he doesnt really seem to offer much else to be honest. If we had to go for a typical striker Falcao would be it, but we'd have to change how we play to accomdate him...which at this point maybe would be for the benefit of the team. Ive always like Aguero but I dont see him being much stronger for us on the LW then Villa was.....I dunno.

Ive always thought Cavani was a bit overrated. Sure he scores goals but he doesnt really seem to offer much else to be honest. If we had to go for a typical striker Falcao would be it, but we'd have to change how we play to accomdate him...which at this point maybe would be for the benefit of the team. Ive always like Aguero but I dont see him being much stronger for us on the LW then Villa was.....I dunno.

If Villa leaves, Aguero would be a good replacement. I'd rather get Aguero than Falcao or Cavani, since he can play out wide. We might want to use Messi on RW against bus-parking teams, but otherwise, we should stick to Messi at false 9 with someone like Villa or Aguero on one of the wings.

Jadentheman

I don't understand why you would deny currently the best player in BRAZIL. I mean it's BRAZIL. So by where he is located alone tells us something. Brazil didn't win it's 5 world cups by sending all it's players to Europe. BRAZIL!

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't understand why you would deny currently the best player in BRAZIL. I mean it's BRAZIL. So by where he is located alone tells us something. Brazil didn't win it's 5 world cups by sending all it's players to Europe. BRAZIL!

:facepalm:

And what has your beloved Brazil done in the last two world cups. If we go by history then we could buy Suarez and Gerrard

ammarfcb

ze special one

no disrespect to brazil but it isn't what it used to be. and football it's self has changed. and european club football is at a much higher level, u hav to prove yourself in europe before you can claim to be the greatest player ever or what ever they call him in brazil these days.

Last edited:

Co0ter

Isnt that what we need right now? Isnt that the purpose of football or is it 70% sterile possession?
Do you think Cavani is a better goalscorer than Messi? I dont. We need someone whose main purpose is to score goals if we are going to play with a CF but they have to offer more than just that on this team...and he offers nothing else imo and thats what makes him overated to me...its what seperates players like Falcao and Cavani apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans