Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hulot

The huge expectations that lie upon him is the only bad thing about this transfer. He should start as a sub and win his place in the first 11, even though I know that this is not going to happen.
Anyway he has the qualities to succeed in our club (dribbling, vision, diving, tactical awereness, first touch etc.) and I really love the players that fall into the category brazilian magicians! I just hope that his price tag won't affect the amount of his playing time in favor of Villa, Tello just as it happens with Alexis this season.

Micah

We need to look at someone who's going to improve this team, Neymar clearly isn't going to do that. He's used to so much space playing in the Brazilian league, once he starts coming against genuine defences he'd be lost. We need to look at a player who can help us overcome teams that 'park the bus' not someone who'd crumble at that.

Just put him in the Milan game for instance, anyone of you think he would have made a difference? He'd have been lying on the ground more often than standing. Slightest contact and he goes to ground like he's been hit by a sledgehammer and it's bloody frustrating to see.

We need a player like Falcao, who can help us unlock defenses and also the strength to overcome rigid and physical sides. Our only problem is teams that 'park the bus' and ones that try to overwhelm us physically. Celtic did that, Milan and trust me, just about any team that properly executes it can beat us, because apart from pique and Puyol our teams looks feeble. We severely lack strength and height. I was shocked when Bartemeu came out and said the technical side gave the green light, wtf did they even analyse. This guy isn't going to improve us any bit!

Tomchin

We need to look at someone who's going to improve this team, Neymar clearly isn't going to do that. He's used to so much space playing in the Brazilian league, once he starts coming against genuine defences he'd be lost. We need to look at a player who can help us overcome teams that 'park the bus' not someone who'd crumble at that.

Just put him in the Milan game for instance, anyone of you think he would have made a difference? He'd have been lying on the ground more often than standing. Slightest contact and he goes to ground like he's been hit by a sledgehammer and it's bloody frustrating to see.

We need a player like Falcao, who can help us unlock defenses and also the strength to overcome rigid and physical sides. Our only problem is teams that 'park the bus' and ones that try to overwhelm us physically. Celtic did that, Milan and trust me, just about any team that properly executes it can beat us, because apart from pique and Puyol our teams looks feeble. We severely lack strength and height. I was shocked when Bartemeu came out and said the technical side gave the green light, wtf did they even analyse. This guy isn't going to improve us any bit!
Against Milan, we definitely could have used a good winger who could unlock the defence with a nice dribble from the wings. At the moment, Neymar probably wouldn't be able to do that yet, but once he's adapted (in 1 or 2 years?), I think he's the right man for that task.

I don't see how Falcao could be integrated in this team, considering we already have Messi up front. You can't buy a player like Falcao for 5-6 games a year? Moving Messi back to the wings would definitely decrease his goalscoring-capabilities.

Against Milan, we definitely could have used a good winger who could unlock the defence with a nice dribble from the wings. At the moment, Neymar probably wouldn't be able to do that yet, but once he's adapted (in 1 or 2 years?), I think he's the right man for that task.

I don't see how Falcao could be integrated in this team, considering we already have Messi up front. You can't buy a player like Falcao for 5-6 games a year? Moving Messi back to the wings would definitely decrease his goalscoring-capabilities.

What we should go for (IMO) is either a winger who can score and play as a striker, or a striker who can play on the wing, like Villa. IMO, the latter would be better.

PearLBLacK

Banned
some one is gonna have to explain what this kid brings to the table, people seem to mention he's dribbling and he can damn well forget about that in europe. and from what i seen he's finishing is meh, isn't light years BEHIND villa (who is younger, 21 brazilian years is like 34 normal yrs) and he doesn't come close to tello either. he's passing is nothing special at all, and decision making is even worse. he plays with no real desire and heart just seems to give up if the team isn't doing well.

this will properly go in troll thread... but there's about 20 wingers in the english championship like that.

:lol:

I think it was evident he'd come this Summer, no reason to stay in Brazil. I still think he's taking a huge risk, more than likely to ruin his career than not. Hope the best for him, but his hype will do him no favors now. Every mistake will be analyzed from 50 angles and pressure will be heaped on him. We'll see.

barcanuck

One thing is for sure, if Barca want him, Neymar wants Barca. He will turn down more money from City, Chelsea, Real to come play for us just because he wants to suceed here.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
@Ammar - Since when can't people dribble in Europe? Or just Neymar? He reminds me of a less powerful, slightly quicker Ronaldinho and Ronnie could really thunder past people.

ammarfcb

ze special one
@Ammar - Since when can't people dribble in Europe? Or just Neymar? He reminds me of a less powerful, slightly quicker Ronaldinho and Ronnie could really thunder past people.

not the whole skippidy skippy sort of dribbling. the stuff only works in brazil and 5 a side football at the park even in the park one english dude will shout 'man on' and before u can even turn around u'll get a kick to the face.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Few guys with infractions. Don't go around throwing disparaging comments or making personal remarks.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!

The time is nigh......we must start to hope for Neymar's success! Lets hope he is everything we though Alexis would be lol. The potential is there...and he will be learning from the best in the world on a daily basis. As long as he is willing to play his part this can really contribute towards our continued success.

ammarfcb

ze special one
:lol: too quick for me to even get out my suarez reaction gif.

I think it was evident he'd come this Summer, no reason to stay in Brazil. I still think he's taking a huge risk, more than likely to ruin his career than not. Hope the best for him, but his hype will do him no favors now. Every mistake will be analyzed from 50 angles and pressure will be heaped on him. We'll see.

i already made a 'neymar fails' sub folder on my gif folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans