Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Hmmm actually I don't know what to think about him but I'm happy to know that he'll most probably be in our squad next season ; he will clearly be a plus for our attack.
When I'm looking to Lucas playing for PSG in France or against Valencia, and when you know that in Brazil, Neymar is reputed as the best offensive player (he's titular in Brazil contrary to Lucas who's a sub), I can conclue that Neymar will be a success in Europe, unlike Robinho. Neymar's flaw is that he's more skinny and then less strong than Lucas... Anyway, can't wait to see him play with Leo !

Jadentheman

Neymar is the holder and many Brazilian players do vouch for him. And I believe when credible players vouch for him. Heck Ronaldinho had me when he said Neymar will become the best.

Superfly

Banned
you know that in Brazil, Neymar is reputed as the best offensive player (he's titular in Brazil contrary to Lucas who's a sub), I can conclue that Neymar will be a success in Europe, unlike Robinho.

:lol: It's almost as if Robinho didn't have 26 caps (1 less than neymar) at the same stage in his career....

Micah

He's not going to be a player's who's going to help us in games like Milan, but it's seem more likely that we might end up with him. I really hope pep does a favor by hijacking the deal. He may be talented but the team is in dire need of a physical presence upfront, a team like Bayern can afford to go for him, and i think he'd be a better fit for them than here.
He'd have the likes of Gomez, Mandzukic, Kroos, schweni beside him. But at Barca he'd be surrounded by a bunch of 5'7s and it could be a field day for teams playing the physical card on us. At least if he works on his physical side he could be a lot better, right now he'd easily get shoved off by defenders in Europe. I don't know why he's not even working on adding some muscles, he looks astonishingly lightweight. It's already frustrating to see Sanchez doing his antics, which slows down the tempo and momentum. I'd hate to see his replacement being an extact replica of him.

desoe

I wonder how Tito would handle a project like Neymar. Thing is that if he comes, Neymar is basically turning into Tito's first ever challenge like this, when it comes to man management.

Tito's only signings so far were Alba and Song, who were already proven players. Neymar is making a huge transition from South America to Europe, so he'll need a GREAT psychological help and handling from his manager. Player's qualities and talent are one thing, but the man managament in situations like this is kinda half of the whole thing.

Tito's role in this one is going to be massive. It will be like preparing a kid for making the jump from elementary school to high school.

abual3bed1

I wonder how Tito would handle a project like Neymar. Thing is that if he comes, Neymar is basically turning into Tito's first ever challenge like this, when it comes to man management.

Tito's only signings so far were Alba and Song, who were already proven players. Neymar is making a huge transition from South America to Europe, so he'll need a GREAT psychological help and handling from his manager. Player's qualities and talent are one thing, but the man managament in situations like this is kinda half of the whole thing.

Tito's role in this one is going to be massive. It will be like preparing a kid for making the jump from elementary school to high school.

Roura is the man for this task :lol:

Jadentheman

Then explain me why Lucas plays very well in Europe and why Neymar can only be a flop in ur opinion ? lol

Oscar and Lucas are great counter arguments, but their playstyles are far different from Neymar. Personally Neymar works best in an attacking minded team like Barca. The defensive pressing might be a problem though. Yes Neymar will be a huge project for Tito. You have a over hyped Brazilian coming to the world's best club (that went 5 seasons without Ronaldinho), and expecting him to adapt and perform to the standards of Barca and Brazil will be very demanding. I hope Tito can handle this, but the coaching staff gave an ok so they're up for the challenge.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Then explain me why Lucas plays very well in Europe and why Neymar can only be a flop in ur opinion ? lol
lucas has been in europe for almost 7 years.
301er7r.jpg

Antimadridista1

Hmm Oscar is an offensiv midfielder, but Lucas is a winger too, he's probably more strong physically but there isn't much difference btw him and Neymar. La Liga is not a really physical league contrary to Premier League , Ligue 1. :pep:

@ammar ; well done but... no :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans