Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

lucas has been in europe for almost 7 years.
301er7r.jpg
I'm sure he didnt mean this lucas, but the one in psg.

Theconomist

Apparently Bayern is also very intrested in Neymar...

Would give them another dimension to their game.

Bayern are already one of the best if not the best team in the world right now (form wise) with a serious 4-3-3 plan B they can be insane.
Besides economically it makes sense, sure he'll be expensive but it'll give them a very marketable international star and a huge access to south america.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Santos player Neymar wants to leave and is waiting for Barcelona to confirm they'll try to sign him this summer and to discuss tactics. [md]

King Leo

Banned
I hope Bayern or some Sheikh-owned teams buys him. I don't wanna see him with Baraca. Total disaster waiting to happen.

F

Flavia

Unlike Mano Menezes, Scolari is against Neymar going to Barcelona this summer:

"Neymar should have gone to Barca two years ago, but now it is better that he stays at Santos," Scolari said.

"How would he adapt? Would he be by himself? Would he start games? Would he play in this star-studded Barcelona team?

"For the World Cup of 2014 and for Brazil, it is preferable that he does not go right now."

Scolari said this yesterday to the br press, after calling up the nt for the next games.

ShandyFFM

Unlike Mano Menezes, Scolari is against Neymar going to Barcelona this summer:

"Neymar should have gone to Barca two years ago, but now it is better that he stays at Santos," Scolari said.

"How would he adapt? Would he be by himself? Would he start games? Would he play in this star-studded Barcelona team?

"For the World Cup of 2014 and for Brazil, it is preferable that he does not go right now."

U got his from go** website right ?? So i wouldnt belive a word

Jadentheman

I do think waiting a year before is rather odd, but better late than never. It's a big risk for everyone for sure. If it happens lets hope NeyGOAT doesn't flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans