Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

Yes i know, But he's a winger, They naturally can cover more distance more than a CF can, And hence it'll be easier to turn him into a pressuring player than someone like aguero or falcao

JamDav1982

+1

Totally agree with you, it's something about hyped up players, I don't think that if Zlatan, Eto'o and Ronaldinho had played, they would have pressured as much as the cantera + Alves/Villa/Alexis.

Etoo pressed like a maniac in Peps first season. Cant bracket him with the other two for that.

ShandyFFM

Perhaps we all made a mistake by thinking 2 wingers would aolve our messi-space problem... But the solution might be a real striker infront of two others...like yesterday

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
quedo-parecido_OLEIMA20130313_0077_5.jpg

messi_quico_01.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Good looking girls but when were those pics taken and for what event? And is it Antonella in the second? Is Messi supposed to be a sailor?

So many questions.

Yugi

Very unfair on Neymar to suggest he wouldn't press. He should at least be given the chance to prove that he would.

yup, he should be given chance for 50M to show us he can pressure and track back which I would say he is even worse than Tello or Deulo at

oz187

Totally agree with you, it's something about hyped up players, I don't think that if Zlatan, Eto'o and Ronaldinho had played, they would have pressured as much as the cantera + Alves/Villa/Alexis.

No one in the squad comes close to matching Eto'o in pressing high up the pitch.

B

beautifulgame

+1

eto'o works himself to the bone. one of the best defending forwards there are.

edit: thank you post above. he's right, no one.

B

beautifulgame

Very unfair on Neymar to suggest he wouldn't press. He should at least be given the chance to prove that he would.

yes.

neymar is actualy good at defending and i know he knows he has to work however, the reality of how much may be a surprise but he is no fool.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Good looking girls but when were those pics taken and for what event? And is it Antonella in the second? Is Messi supposed to be a sailor?

So many questions.

Hahaha, you swedish people don't know anything about life...

Please meet the glory of Carlos Villagran playing Quico from the best ever show on earth El Chavo del Ocho:
Quico-1-.jpg

quico02.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I missed Flavia's post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans