Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Blame Santos. Personally it's best if he stays in Brazil all the way to the World Cup. The guys at Bigsoccer convinced me. Let's just hope he doesn't flop at Confederations Cup and the World Cup.

F

Flavia

Blame Santos. Personally it's best if he stays in Brazil all the way to the World Cup.

That won't happen unless he renews with Santos. Santos board of directors fear they won't get any money if Neyar leaves in 2014, after the end of his contract.
So they are pressuring now, saying either Neymar renews now, or he leaves in June.

Jadentheman

Well if he hasn't renewed by now, then he's leaving. However it's best in his interested that he stays. Don't get me wrong the soon he is in Barcelona, the better. I am torn 50/50. Plus Barca needs to decide the final roster. It's better for everyone to wait a year, that way Alexis and Villa can leave, Deulo gets promoted, and Barca secures a good CB & GK.

Eetu

Adormit
What happened to Brazilian legislature differing from European in such ways that contract ending wouldn't equal leaving for free?

(1888 doesn't qualify for answer.)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well if he hasn't renewed by now, then he's leaving. However it's best in his interested that he stays. Don't get me wrong the soon he is in Barcelona, the better. I am torn 50/50. Plus Barca needs to decide the final roster. It's better for everyone to wait a year, that way Alexis and Villa can leave, Deulo gets promoted, and Barca secures a good CB & GK.

Or, Sanchez starts to play some serious football and our management stops smoking crack, wakes up and realize Neymar is more of an circus artist than he is a football player.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Neymar is not a circus artist.

neymarvarnic241.jpg
[/IMG]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Love him or hate him , you cannot ignore him. Neymar wins !

I will hate it if Bayern/Madrid signs Neymar :angry:

Are you kidding? that would be a dream come true

A dream indeed, I think he will f**k up any organized/semi-organized team he joins with his diving and solo-runs (of which he looses the ball like 50% of the time, and that will increase in Europe with higher quality defenders and some sense of tactics).

misterplatin

A dream indeed, I think he will f**k up any organized/semi-organized team he joins with his diving and solo-runs (of which he looses the ball like 50% of the time, and that will increase in Europe with higher quality defenders and some sense of tactics).

Suarez loses the ball a lot but now that he is scoring goals ,no one complains .And Neymar has better ball skills and speed of though IMO. For a forward all that matters is the effectiveness ,not efficiency .

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Suarez loses the ball a lot but now that he is scoring goals ,no one complains .And Neymar has better ball skills and speed of though IMO. For a forward all that matters is the effectiveness ,not efficiency .

Suarez is far more direct and effective in the final third in terms of pressuring defenders and having the necessary skill set to create/score goals. Neymar however tries to flaunt his skills and spends a lot of the time doing bullshit like dancing over the ball or trying unnecessarily flashy moves. Suarez's method is try, try, try and eventually he succeeds. Neymar's method is to try to be overly fancy and showman-like which will bite him in the ass when he consistently faces organized defenses.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
They don't usually show Latin American TV series around here ;)

The only Mexican actor I know of is that guy with the goofy smile who played in the Che Guevara film and the one with the dog fighting

Hahaha, yeah, no problem, I was kidding anyway... And that show still airs because it's awesome and a big part of our culture, but the most recent episode is from 30 years ago and by now part of the cast is either dead or very close to being dead.

Dressing as Quico is probably the only good thing Neymar has ever come close of doing, hehehe...

Kerrybai

Yeah because no one on our teams dives..,

0n0mat0p0eia

...Neymar however tries to flaunt his skills and spends a lot of the time doing bullshit like dancing over the ball or trying unnecessarily flashy moves. Suarez's method is try, try, try and eventually he succeeds. Neymar's method is to try to be overly fancy and showman-like which will bite him in the ass when he consistently faces organized defenses.

Thats exactly how Ronaldo used to play at manUre: he dived, he stepped over, he tried new tricks that didnt always come off, he didnt chase back, he was greedy...etc.

ferguson managed a lot of that out of him, his end product got better, he did the extravagant when it was possible, he passed, he worked, and became the second best player in the world, when he USED to look like a show pony. Remind you of anyone?

Neymar can be managed out of the diving, he can be schooled in the Barca way, he can work harder, he can be one of the best players in the world.

The question is, does he want to do all those things?, and can he do them in a team with Messi in it without it harming our team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans