Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Romario disciplined? His partying style put dinho's to shame. He was notorious for sneaking out to party.
Romario also hated to train. A quote from him: "I wasn't an athlete. If I had taken a disciplined life as one, I would have scored many more goals, but I don't know if I'd be as happy".

Eh yea I realize now that was a mistake; I put him there because of his longevity. Roberto Carlos would be a better example.

desoe

If the story is true, Cruyff said to Romario to stop partying and train more and Romario basically told Cruyff to f**k off :lol:

I mean he literally said that

desoe

I can't really get what this got to do with anything... But no, I prefer calm and quiet.

I suppose Jadentheman thinks that all brazilians share the same lifestyle as Neymar's :D
Brazil must be a great country, everybody's a party animal :lol:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I suppose Jadentheman thinks that all brazilians share the same lifestyle as Neymar's :D
Brazil must be a great country, everybody's a party animal :lol:

Oh I just saw your location! you are mitty's countryman

on a more on topic note, Neymar can be a good player but I think we can do without him. If I wanted to choose I'd bring a defender and Kun in tbf. Kun, Villa and Messi and we are drool worthy

Andrew M

I don't buy the injury excuses really. Keep yourself fit and you will reduce the chances of injury.

Players that come from, or try to cultivate, a party culture need strong discipline. The problems are really tough to handle, though. The lazy Brasilians are capable of winning matches on their own so are given lenience. The president wants them to play because the generate money etc.

If you think at Milan, for example. When you have a criminal like Berlusconi in charge he will make the coach play the marketable player regardless of behaviour.

F

Flavia

I'm really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow, against Italy. I imagine he will struggle again.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, should be an interesting match, right nearby in Geneva...Cheapest seats were 90 CHF, felt like a rip off for a friendly...Neymar against an Italian defense, a glimpse at what he'd have to face in a Barcelona trident

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since Barca already bought him (allegedly) I'm hoping he does something to convince me he's good enough.
I think Italy is traveling to Malta to play WC qualifier after the game vs. Brazil so they could rest some key players.

ammarfcb

ze special one
>can't even handle gary cahill
>time to face Italian defense

U7DnDH.gif

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Even if he does well, I wouldn't dwell on one match too much. Just like one single match isn't enough to label him as a flop, one match isn't enough to prove he has what it takes to succeed in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans