Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Kaka continues to have no business out there but Scolari has a creative problem solver issue with Brasil, especially when Alves is your most creative outlet...Is that Fernando at DM?...Thought he was poor as well...Oscar is surprisingly quiet but Capello's Russia is a helluva tough nut to crack, they will be formidable at the WC

Luiz looks more solid paired with Silva...They're missing Lucas because they're getting zero width in the final third
Kaka is done, should never be called again. Ramires and Lucas are also missing, but when scolari sets his mind on a player, he'll stay on the team, even if doing poorly. Fernando is one of them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Lucas Leiva or Moura? If you mean Lieva, i personally think Hernanes is just a better version of Lucas.

I get why Ramires is missed as a goal threat with his runs into the box, but other than those runs he doesn't add much imo.

F

Flavia

Lucas Leiva or Moura? If you mean Lieva, i personally think Hernanes is just a better version of Lucas.

I get why Ramires is missed as a goal threat with his runs into the box, but other than those runs he doesn't add much imo.

Moura, leiva is not nt material.

Jadentheman

Kaka is done, should never be called again. Ramires and Lucas are also missing, but when scolari sets his mind on a player, he'll stay on the team, even if doing poorly. Fernando is one of them.

It's either Kaka or Ronaldinho, but you don't want either Flavia. You must choose.

B

beautifulgame

He has been poor in the second half. Looks like he is done for the day, legs and focus are gone.

Hernanes is just superb btw.

edit. sub neymar and kaka already. Both are worn out.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep, not near a 90 minute player anymore either, Kaka...You can see him making more mistakes now then he did in the 1st half, slowing up play - his dives are far less elegant than yesteryear

I thought Hernanes did well in stretches against the Azzurri but he needs help in that midfield...I take it the Ganso experiment is over too

Neymar has not been poor, IMO, just looks like the young talent he is - not the WPOTY he's been made out to be...and still looks like a player that made a mistake not coming to Europe sooner

B

beautifulgame

Neymar was fine in the first half but poor in the second.

Hernanes is just what he has been for a few years--superb.

Fred and Kaka out of that lineup and Paulino and Moura in will make a big difference.

Overall, for third game in charge Brasil looks good.

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
"@Joey7Barton Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality..."

the king has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans