Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
"@Joey7Barton Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality..."

the king has spoken

LUDdVd.gif

Cule4life

The Culest
Joey Barton :worthy:

Hulk has been superb tonight. Maybe should be a sub?

Neymar was average in 1st half but poor in the 2nd. Doesnt look Barca material

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
At least I have seen him in action. What a crap of a guy! To miss chances we already have Sanchez or Fàbregas.

F

Flavia

Neymar was average in 1st half but poor in the 2nd. Doesnt look Barca material

For 45 mi he is not. I think he should had gone to chelsea a couple of years ago, when they almost got him. He's stalled, and it's showing. Too bad rosell is blind to it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was average. Capello's Russia rarely concedes. In fact, I think they kept a clean sheet in all of their matches in WC qualifications so far.

Jadentheman

"@Joey7Barton Neymar is the Justin Bieber of football. Brilliant on the old You Tube. Cat piss in reality..."

the king has spoken

Nah more like the Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Amy Winehouses. I am not saying he is the Michael Jackson, Mariah carey, or Whitney Houston. those are reserved for players like Ronaldinho, Messi, and Brazilian (Ronaldo)

Jadentheman

For 45 mi he is not. I think he should had gone to chelsea a couple of years ago, when they almost got him. He's stalled, and it's showing. Too bad Rosell is blind to it.

I blame it on your countrymen. Saying he should stay because they can pay his wages easily. Saying that Brasileirao, Paulista, and Copa Libertadores are good enough. NeyGOAT has been drinking the kool aid.

Armando929

I think Neymar is a great dribbler but I don't see him ever becoming a prolific goal scorer. Misses too many chances and he completely faded out of the game in the 2nd half.

Not a player we need, honestly. We already have Villa, Alexis, Pedro, Tello, and Deulofeu as attacking options to partner with Messi. Why not just stick with that?

F

Flavia

I blame it on your countrymen. Saying he should stay because they can pay his wages easily. Saying that Brasileirao, Paulista, and Copa Libertadores are good enough. NeyGOAT has been drinking the kool aid.
The choice was Neymar's. His career is his to blame, and no one else.
But you can blame his father, who thought he was too young to leave for europe back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans