Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Football fans are so fickle. Neymar misses a couple of chances and suddenly he is crap. Hulk plays bad against Italy but now he is great again etc etc

This Brazil side has a long way to go before becoming a potential world champion. Neymar was average tonight but so was most of the squad.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely should be forcing a move this summer but hopefully not to us, he's a work in progress and I'm not sure he's much further ahead than Deulofeu in terms of being ready for 1st team football at Barcelona...Of course, it may happen anyway and less for sporting reasons

Cule4life

The Culest
Football fans are so fickle. Neymar misses a couple of chances and suddenly he is crap. Hulk plays bad against Italy but now he is great again etc etc

This Brazil side has a long way to go before becoming a potential world champion. Neymar was average tonight but so was most of the squad.

Hulk had too much pace for the tired defenders. Maybe he is best used a sub. Nobody is saying he's the next best thing
And what world class performance NeyGOAT has produced against strong teams to justify calling fans "fickle". I though being fickle was calling a player a flop after one poor performance. NeyGOAT has rarely shone against strong teams

Superfly

Banned
If you actually followed Man City this season you would not be asking for Aguero.

Yeah anybody with an ounce of sense knows that this sexy creature is the real deal:

luis_suarez.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I guess Neymar is a pretty good player, but definitely not amongst the best in the world, and not the best in the Brazil squad either. 45 million for that is a robbery.

F

Flavia

Definitely should be forcing a move this summer but hopefully not to us, he's a work in progress and I'm not sure he's much further ahead than Deulofeu in terms of being ready for 1st team football at Barcelona...Of course, it may happen anyway and less for sporting reasons
That's the problem. If he forces a move now, he'll probably end up at Barça.

misterplatin

This player was just not able to get into the game. This experience must have been totally new to him because it is a change of football style to what he faces in Brazil. What he can guarantee is talent and once he gets used to the game in Europe we will see his efficient and effective version which will be spectacular as well .
Offcourse if he turns into a Riquelme for Barca or a Dinho ,that only time will tell .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I feel a little bad for Neymar because there's obviously talent/flair there and he seems a good teammate for the NT but watching Oscar & Lucas now, you can see how much of a failure it was for Neymar not to have done the same even sooner...It's early still obviously but does not bode well for the WC, IMO

Cule4life

The Culest
This experience must have been totally new to him because it is a change of football style to what he faces in Brazil. What he can guarantee is talent and once he gets used to the game in Europe we will see his efficient and effective version which will be spectacular as well

We are not paying 45m for him to use Barca as his personal testing ground when for the same money we can get Suarez or Kun who are adept in different football styles and lethal finishers which NeyGOAT is not

Offcourse if he turns into a Riquelme for Barca or a Dinho ,that only time will tell .

The NeyLOVE is strong with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans