Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

I am a Neyliever!!! I will always vouch for NeyGOAT

EDIT: Joey Barton can say whatever he wants, but I hope someday he plays against NeyGOAT and I hope NeyNey shits tricks all over him in complete embarrassment

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
I am a Neyliever!!!

oh-God-why.jpg

CatalinR10

Rodrigues (vice president Santos): "Barça have shown interest in Neymar, but there's no formal offer yet. We plan renewal talks." [cope]

Renew ! Renew ! Renew !

K

kingleo

I think we can say he's nothing better than Goetze, Veratti, Thiago, Sharaawy..... They all might even be better prospects. Out of all other youngsters he's the most annoying one,and we're gonna buy him. He's doing all sorts of bad decisions, I don't like him at all. Spoiled brat. :(

out of all the youngsters like Gotze, Reus, Isco, Hazard, Veratti, Thiago, El Sharaawy, Oscar, Lucas Moura ect they are all ahead of Neymar, and the longer he waits to come and develop his game in Europe the further behind he will get from those players.

JamDav1982

out of all the youngsters like Gotze, Reus, Isco, Hazard, Veratti, Thiago, El Sharaawy, Oscar, Lucas Moura ect they are all ahead of Neymar, and the longer he waits to come and develop his game in Europe the further behind he will get from those players.

Taking out Thiago, I would have Neymar at Barcelona ahead of every single one of those players named.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Well let's see....Reus for example literally put his team on his back last season and took Monchengladbach to 4th place and to the champions league. While being their top scorer and establishing himself in an already extraordinary german squad. This is against the top opposition in Germany compared to third and second division teams in brazil...come on now. I know who I would take.

I see the post was removed....but this is towards JamDav

JamDav1982

Well let's see....Reus for example literally put his team on his back last season and took Monchengladbach to 4th place and to the champions league. While being their top scorer and establishing himself in an already extraordinary german squad. This is against the top opposition in Germany compared to third and second division teams in brazil...come on now. I know who I would take.

I see the post was removed....but this is towards JamDav

Reus doing that is more impressive than Neymar twice being named as the best play in South America and taking his team to its first Copa Libertadores since the days of Pele?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It's in a much harder competition against top players. So kinda yeah. I'm not taking anything away from Neymar the kid is good. But is is overrated as hell and doesn't usually perform like the player everyone thinks he is. I'm almost always dissapointed when I watch him play. He just isn't there yet. Reus is an incredible player individually while also giving 110% to his team. Great system player. I just think Reus is at a higher level than neymar currently and he tests this every week.

JamDav1982

It's in a much harder competition against top players. So kinda yeah. I'm not taking anything away from Neymar the kid is good. But is is overrated as hell and doesn't usually perform like the player everyone thinks he is. I'm almost always dissapointed when I watch him play. He just isn't there yet. Reus is an incredible player individually while also giving 110% to his team. Great system player. I just think Reus is at a higher level than neymar currently and he tests this every week.

You think the teams placed 5th and below in Germany are better than the teams in the Copa Libertadores??

They are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans