Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

I don't think that a acceptable performance against the EURO finalists (Italia) and supposedly a bad performance against Russia in a friendly game is enough to make any judgements. In fact it is laughable.

Neymar has indeed stagnated a bit but when he shows up he is still by far the best youngster in SA at this moment of time. I can't see why he should not be able to fulfill his potential at FCB with that kind of talent and with such talented players around him.

I always rated his talent extremely highly because he offers something unique and every football fan with a bit of respect for himself should be able to spot that. But talent alone is not enough. We will see what will happen.

For now I predict the haters here to change their opinion when he moves and starts to impress. It is bound to happen.

Joey Barton is a moron and it's hardly surprising that English talents have such a hard time with fools like him around to make judgements left and right.

You guys should stop referring to Reus as a young talent. He is 23 already and he is becoming 24 in two months!

Exactly.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
750197596.jpg

67% of 45 mil would go to him if he comes in 2014 :lol:

Why would we pay as much if he leaves after his contract expires?

Jadentheman

Brazil is weird with money issues

EDIT: I guess Neymar wanted to be Messi and take on 3 defenders.

\

Highlights should be out soon

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He really should've shot after the first touch, or passed. Needs to take his chances when :alves: gives him those passes

Neal Faradinho

Neymar's father tells Santos his son will join Barcelona
http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/44954_neymar_s_father_tells_santos_his_son_will_join_barcelona_-_report.html

mixer

Ready to hear the storm about to come

Still shown nothing. Some failed passes, a couple of balls lost.

He played now against England, Russia and Italy. Did nothing really in those 3 matches. I'm still not convinced about him.

looks good on the yt comps.. cat piss in reality

Jadentheman

He's gonna extend his contract with Santos, but I suspect this is more so Santos can get money off the Barca deal. Neymar's father says he's head to Barca.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/44...tos_his_son_will_join_barcelona_-_report.html

Neymar's father tells Santos his son will join Barcelona - report
By Christopher Atkins 2013-03-29 19:15:38
Share on facebookShare on gmailShare on printShare on twitterShare on linkedinMore Sharing Services

Action Images
According to French sports magazine Le 10 Sport, the father of Brazilian superstar Neymar has told Santos that his son has chosen to continue his career with Spanish giants FC Barcelona.

Neymar Snr met with Santos officials last Friday, the report suggests, with the club hoping to secure a one-year extension to his current contract in order to prevent the player leaving on a free transfer next summer.

At the meeting, it is reported that the club were told that Neymar wishes to move to Barcelona and will consider no other club.

It is reported, though, that Santos have received three recent bids from Europe for their star regarding a move in June 2013, with Chelsea and Bayern said to be among the bidders.

Le 10 report that Real Madrid also sent a delegation to Santos at the beginning of the year to discuss the current state of affairs.

Neymar has been linked with a move to Barcelona for some time, with Catalan media regularly suggesting the presence of an agreement between the two clubs for a transfer. While this report would suggest that to be incorrect, it also places the Camp Nou side at the head of an illustrious queue for his signature.

Oh the meltdowns will be THIS SUMMER.

Game today BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans