Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

1000000000x more impressive since it's not in a joke league

Why is/was he so much better than the likes of Oscar and Moura in this 'joke league' then?

Taking your team to their first Copa Libertadores since the days of Pele is a better achievement than helping your team to 4th in the Bundesliga.

B

beautifulgame

Yall think the Copa Lib is easy to win? Lolzzzz

Funny how Estudiantes gave Barca a tougher game than anyone else that year and that Corinthians team was much more tactically astute than any that Chelsea faced in the CL.

The Santos team while very talented didnt defend for shit.

Last edited:

misterplatin

We can't compare that much between Reus and Neymar accurately. I know from what I have sporadically seen in last 2 years that Neymar has the quality to become a great player . I don't know if we can get statistics for Brazilian league like whoscored manage for top5 European leagues ,but I am sure they will support my opinion that Neymar is the standout player in Brazil at every level . Stats don't tell exact picture but they show the trends correctly so it could be helpful .

Neymar was declared 'Hors Concours' in December,2012 . Ronaldinho said at the time that "Neymar is indeed Hors Concours(out of competition). In the language of football, while the others are riding bicycles you are on a motorcycle " :p
I found Ronaldinho's comment funny and appropriate .

ammarfcb

ze special one
out of all the youngsters like Gotze, Reus, Isco, Hazard, Veratti, Thiago, El Sharaawy, Oscar, Lucas Moura ect they are all ahead of Neymar, and the longer he waits to come and develop his game in Europe the further behind he will get from those players.

>making a list like this
>not including wilshere

225px-Jack_Wilshere_2009_cropped.jpg

F

Flavia

1000000000x more impressive since it's not in a joke league

Libertadores is not a joke league, neither is the brasileiro. The paulista is.
That said, Neymar hasnt been impressive lately. His best period was 2011, he's stalled now.

Stric

Neymar is a good player, but he's not worth 45 million. And he's probably not well suited to join Barcelona in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans