Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Neymar is good but is he good as Tello?

:)

Bojan are you going through a Tello phase? :p

I hope that the saga for neymar stagnates this summer and doesn't materialize. Hopefully the youngsters performances next season will be good enough to show the coaches that we don't need neymar in time before the deal actually finalizes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just kidding a bit but you got to wonder anyway. Both play on the left wing and surely Neymar coming would minimize Tello's minutes.
Also, fact that the club agreed to put symbolic 10 million release clause on Tello's contract could be an indication that he will leave this summer.

Garrus

If he doesn't come this summer, Then he shouldn't come at all, With each year that passes still playing in brazil, Will reduce the chances of his success in here greatly, By the time 2014 come, Frankly it'll be too late, It's now or never.

Jadentheman

I was reading Bigsoccer and someone said that Neymar is receiving good competition between Sao Paulo, Corinthians, Gremio, and the likes. Are these teams are good as say some La Liga teams or even teams in Champions League? Or would you guys disagree?

F

Flavia

I was reading Bigsoccer and someone said that Neymar is receiving good competition between Sao Paulo, Corinthians, Gremio, and the likes. Are these teams are good as say some La Liga teams or even teams in Champions League? Or would you guys disagree?

Corinthians beat Chelsea on the CWC. But Neymar lately is failing to deliver against corinthians, sao paulo and similar teams.

Garrus

Corinthians beat Chelsea on the CWC. But Neymar lately is failing to deliver against corinthians, sao paulo and similar teams.
That's exactly why he has to come this summer, His lackluster performance lately is probably due to motivational issues, And things will keep doing downhill as long as he stays in santos, Until it reaches the point of no return, And by then his failure in Europe will guaranteed.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
That's exactly why he has to come this summer, His lackluster performance lately is probably due to motivational issues, And things will keep doing downhill as long as he stays in santos, Until it reaches the point of no return, And by then his failure in Europe will guaranteed.
Motivational issues???? I feel he is not good enough and even if he is having issues explaining the reasons why he doesn't perform against those team yet anything more than 20m for him is a disaster........I don't see any reason why we should pay more than 20mil for him...he's got the talent but talent alone is not gonna make you a success better promote deulo instead and spend the money on defenders and a GK.

Paganinisrvnge

Just kidding a bit but you got to wonder anyway. Both play on the left wing and surely Neymar coming would minimize Tello's minutes.
Also, fact that the club agreed to put symbolic 10 million release clause on Tello's contract could be an indication that he will leave this summer.

I would be really angry if Tello leaves. Hopefully he makes a positive impact in the Champions League that makes the staff realize he is a very valuable asset.

IMO, giving Tello more minutes next season and giving Deulofeu a decent amount while spending money on a good CB and GK is a way better solution than perhaps going cheap on the CB and/or GK but bringing in the unproven Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans