Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Totally disagree with that and think Neymar has better ability than both Tello and Delofeu to link up and play the quick short passing game of Barcelona. All three at the moment dont do this enough but Neymar has shown in games he can do that with ease and can get involved in the build up play more.

Tello and Delofeu are more like Ronaldo type players that can be quiet then a burst of power or pace and a finish they can get a goal.

This idea that Tello and Delofeu 'are more conditioned' to the passing is absurd. Dont just rate players on the basis they have come through the youth system base them on what they do on the pitch. The likes of Bojan was probably the most youngster since Messi but he couldnt get to grips with the Barca style. While players that were never near the youth system like Etoo and Villa could/can.

My fear is that th pressure might make him an alexis 2.0. But if he really has to come, better sooner than later.

Garrus

My fear is that th pressure might make him an alexis 2.0. But if he really has to come, better sooner than later.
Neymar doesn't strike me as a player that fall under pressure, He's been the main man for his club for years, And took them to the highest competition in south america and won it, Not to mention he had his fair share of fame, Wealth and recognition (From his country men at least), Alexis was nothing like this, He was hardly recognized until his last season or two in udinese.

F

Flavia

Neymar doesn't strike me as a player that fall under pressure, He's been the main man for his club for years, And took them to the highest competition in south america and won it, Not to mention he had his fair share of fame, Wealth and recognition (From his country men at least), Alexis was nothing like this, He was hardly recognized until his last season or two in udinese.
He's still very young, though. And in santos he is the main star, everyone does what he wants. He's surrounded by friends, family... It'd be all very different in Barça.

Kerrybai

I wonder how people would feel if Neymar was Argentian playing in his countries native league or Mexican playing in his etc

Trickykid

Please post more Paulista vids, such a great competition.

Whoa, so are you telling me that Mogi Mirim (!) from the Brazilian 3rd division aren't any good after all!?

But yeah, can't really blame him for being on the fence about staying or leaving, considering teams like that make him look like a god damn superstar. Playing in Europe could actually provide a challenge for him. Gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans