Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

"Messi has been invisible in many bigger games than that"

If that's not comparing Neymar's situation to Messi then I don't know what the point is you're trying to make.

JamDav1982

"Messi has been invisible in many bigger games than that"

If that's not comparing Neymar's situation to Messi then I don't know what the point is you're trying to make.

You totally missed the point.

I said Messi has had many bigger games where he has been quiet than the club world cup final. The point being that for example in the World Cup QF people on here rightly stuck up for Messi and pointed to the difference in standard of the two teams. Some slack the Neymar doesnt get for failing to perform against Barca.

The only comparison I made is that all players have poor performances in big games EVEN Messi, who despite being the best player ever has had quite a few but people dont dwell on them like they have for Neymar.

Galning

Clearly that is not comparing the ability of Messi and Neymar but showing all players have games they dont make an impact.

Not that it matters because this discussion is going nowhere and I honestly couldn't care less about Neymar, but comparing isn't only about ability. You compared their situations so I don't know why I couldn't use "compare" in my sentence as you obviously compared both players' situations to each other.
I'm out.

mixer

Quit humiliating Deulofeu with these comparisons already. . . . at the age of 17 Neymar was already killing in his domestic league. . . Deulofeu at present in the segunda , on the other had only ''RUNS'' to the touchline and does nothing else!

Spanish 2nd = Brazilian 1st

khaled_a_d

I did say ALMOST completely unproven :)

He might be the next Ronaldo but he could also be the next Keirrison. Success in South America doesn't automatically translate to success in Europe.

I doubt anyone can be the next Keirrison ,don't think it is even possible tbh :angry:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, first post on this forum for me. Watch all barca games a big fan (like most people I guess). Just wonder what people here think the chances of neymar arriving this summer? Is it all for so from the president? Percentage wise what do people think?
I dont think he should be top of the shopping list though, I think Mats Hummels should be.. We have no height or leadership without Puyol and I cringe

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Absolutely agree with you on lack of leadership when Puyol is not there. We've seen it clearly against PSG at Camp Nou.

About Neymar.. I think the deal is already done. Why else would Rosell openly say that Tito gave favorable opinion. And on the other side, he doesn't want to comment on other players as to not drive up price tags.

F

Flavia

Spanish 2nd = Brazilian 1st

No, just no. You guys really have no idea what you're saying, and never bothered to watch the brasileiro, to say nonsense like this. It's as dumb as pele claiming neymar is better than Messi.

Dont agree with that at all.

From what I have seen of both Paulista is on average stronger than Segunda and by a fair bit.

Paulista is weaker than Segunda. Most of the teams are semi-professional. There's teams that are not on any divisions of the Brasileiro. But the level on paulista is miles away from the brasileiro.

Does anyone know who Andre Cury is? A piece on the biggest portal here claims he is Barça's representative here in south america.
Some bit of what he said to them:
"To us(Barça) is indifferent if he comes in july, december ou summer 2014. We want Neymar at any time, and this isn't new. It's since 2011. If we have to negotiate, pay, we'll do that. If he's a free agent next year, we'll go after him. When Neymar gives the ok, we'll talk to him. It's up to Neymar. Our radar is on him."

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No, just no. You guys really have no idea what you're saying, and never bothered to watch the brasileiro, to say nonsense like this. It's as dumb as pele claiming neymar is better than Messi.

In which way is it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans