Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Barca always prefers to play good football but sometimes the team has to be done the hard way to win trophies. Trophies are the history of the club. Players will come and go but the trophies will always be with us. Be honest would we love Messi this much if he didnt win so many trophies for us?
And thats the point. Neyney wouldnt add anything differant from the players we already have like Tello, Villa, Cuenca etc. and would take away funds for a world class CB which could cost us TROPHIES.

misterplatin

Barca always prefers to play good football but sometimes the team has to be done the hard way to win trophies. Trophies are the history of the club. Players will come and go but the trophies will always be with us. Be honest would we love Messi this much if he didnt win so many trophies for us?
And thats the point. Neyney wouldnt add anything differant from the players we already have like Tello, Villa, Cuenca etc. and would take away funds for a world class CB which could cost us TROPHIES.

I understand that sometime it has to be done hard way to win .Something we seem to know and Arsenal doesn't :lol:

But at the same time I watch every Barca match with lot of expectations .And totally mechanical team ,a winning machine ,won't provide the entertainment . I honestly don't like the way Dortmund/RealMadrid play at present .I prefer the team that gives freedom to the talents to show creativity and try to win by using the talents of the players .

Last edited:

Papabeef

W I N, then lets talk about how beautiful or ugly it was, :pep: thats how i see it but i respect fans who want quality first.

Anyhow there seems to be much buzz about Nerman making his Blaugrana move since yesterday.... lets get this over and done with ffs. Aguero or Neymar added with a decent CB and keeper... i cant have a better next years xmas present off Santa.

mixer

Maybe the defense wasnt really requiring that much but his finishing skills are impressive.

btw he could have 5 but the pitch was awful and the ball bounced into the post (5:57)

Last edited:

Gilberto

Although I see he's very talented, I don't think we have to buy him. He seems to very cocky and selfish? Messi must be our main man :messi:

SwiftGuyver

Although I see he's very talented, I don't think we have to buy him. He seems to very cocky and selfish? Messi must be our main man :messi:

Messi will be our main man whether Neymar comes or not. Goes without saying.

From what I've seen Neymar isn't anywhere near as selfish as some people make him out to be, his one-two touch short passing game is very impressive and he regularly assists goals as well as scoring them.

We don't need him but I won't be crying if we sign him, he's a very talented 21 year old goal scorer who fits our style of play!

Galning

Seedorf dribbles someone? :lol: Wow, that's why I take every YT clip from Neymar with a pinch of salt.
Great skill & cross though!

JamDav1982

Valeron ran rings round Levante at weekend and he can barely move.

No need to try and mock the Brazilian league for older players to try and make some smug point against Neymar.

Kerrybai

Valeron ran rings round Levante at weekend and he can barely move.

No need to try and mock the Brazilian league for older players to try and make some smug point against Neymar.

That's generally what happens on this thread, Neymar isn't too popular with people here.

spring

So sorry but we put alexis and villa in the squad because of their technique(alexis) and goal-scoring ability (villa) and why we must not have someone who has the both ability!
it's obvious that whenever we are facing the bus-parking teams, we have great problems because our other fire-mans (else than messi), are predictable! So, i think we need his creativity!

Jadentheman

So sorry but we put alexis and villa in the squad because of their technique(alexis) and goal-scoring ability (villa) and why we must not have someone who has the both ability!
it's obvious that whenever we are facing the bus-parking teams, we have great problems because our other fire-mans (else than messi), are predictable! So, i think we need his creativity!

I love you sig BTW. The future front attackers right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans