Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab739

Awww sh***t, it looks like we are going to sign the next brazilian flop. Why cant we just bring in some CB's

Jadentheman

Santista from Bigsoccer is starting to piss me off. His stuff doesn't make any sense. Flavia would you please go and talk some sense into him. Another proud Brazilian in denial about Neymar's future.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That whole BigSoccer forum is a joke. I've never seen Real Madrid fans so biased and deluded as the people over there. They made me so mad that I got banned after 30 minutes, no joke.

F

Flavia

I am so glad you are not one of the people who want Neymar to stay in Brazil. Why do they even want Neymar to stay exclusive in Brazil?

Is he a santos fan? If so, that's probably why. Santos will be in bad shape without Neymar.

Superfly

Banned
Bartomeu (vice president): "Our coaches asked for Neymar, Guardiola already did. He's a great player, but playing at Barça isn't easy."

#sadface

Maria

This guy is a liar('Ronnie left the club and we would have liked him to have stayed'-who's we? Because Pep and Laporta certainly weren't.) or a fool(not only that he's already putting Neymar at the level of Ronaldinho and Messi, but he's also assuming that Messi will be finished in 2-3 years..not to mention that he shows a complete lack of respect towards Iniesta when he says that we will finally have a player at Messi's level)..either way it can't be possible that the club is working with this kind of people. Messi should call Rosell and have him fired.

Bartomeu (vice president): "Our coaches asked about Neymar, Guardiola already did. He's a great player, but playing at Barça isn't easy."

#sadface

Fixed. Now there's only a step until MD will tell us that it was a miracle that we only had to pay 50M euros for Neymar, when the mercenaries Txiki and the future coach of Bayern did everything to steal Neymar from us.

Last edited:

loozy

via Barcastuff:
Rodrigues (president Santos): "We offered Neymar to renew, we expect an answer in the coming days. He should decide to stay or go." [ser]

That is currently having me in stitches :rofl1: (is there another option aside from staying or going, like retiring?) and I am using it to teach my pupils the proper use of 'should' :party1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans