Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzza

I think he is a bit "tired" of playing there. He has no player to link up with. He would boss the game with Iniesta/Messi around.

btw very nice golazo (7:30)

Nice goal and some nice moves but he should stop diving like his hit by the tank...

Superfly

Banned
Its almost like some people in here HATE this guy and wants him to be a flop if he comes here, for no sensible reason. Its even more shocking when you consider that this guy hasn't said anything bad about FC Barcelona and even somehow turned down RM. I am confused. Do we want our club to grow or diminish?

TaTdV.gif

Antimadridista1

Ronaldo (ex-Barcelona -Madrid): "Neymar will become world's best? He has the potential, but you should see how he adapts at Barça." [ts]

Neymar probably told him that he'll be a Barcelona player for sure...
Honnestly, I'm really happy because I believe in what Ronaldo said. Neymar can become one of the bests.

spring

everyone says good about neymar else real madrid fans and barca fans!
real madrid fans are acceptable because neymar refused them some times and always speaks about messi and iniesta and xavi and ...
so please, what the hell is with barca fans?
abcdefg%20%285%29.png

i think every legendary player in brazil urged barca for neymar and neymar for barca, pele, ronaldinho, ronaldo , romario and....
maybe all of them don't know anything about football! i don't want to say we must buy neymar because of their words, i mean there's no other one who can convince all of them about his talent, future and success!
why we must be worry about spending money for neymar? he will certainly bring back his money and even more than that in just one year!
and also because of his age, we can sell him in his buying price very very easily if he can't match with the squad!
and about his body, i think ronaldinho was like him in brazil.
and another point! i'm ready to make a 45 m.e risk for having another ronaldinho!

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Buying him is not that simple of a situation. The club has to be very cautious and assured in their desire for him because there are a lot of economical and sporting factors involved. He could be a huge waste of money, decrease our chances of investing in players we actually NEED, and get playing time with the sole reason of justifying his transfer fee. A lot of things have to be thought over before any decision is made, it's not like Santos has a return policy for if he doesn't work out.

As for the opinions from other Brazilian players... Pele is quick to hype up anyone from his own nation (ala Robinho) and has criticized Neymar a fair bit as well. Ronaldo hasn't "recommended" Neymar for Barca, he just says that it's what is bound to happen. He's said in the past that Neymar must play in Europe to truly improve and become elite. Romario and Ronaldinho have given a fair bit of compliments to their fellow countryman. Their opinions are honestly based off of their love for Brazilian talent and what they see Neymar do in the Brazilian league. If you pay closer attention to his style of play it's almost obvious that he wouldn't be able to pull it off against organized defenses with little space to utilize. There are a LOT of things he has to fix when he comes to Europe and it's widely believed that he's too set in his ways to change those things quickly enough and become a top flight player in Europe. It's not very likely that he'll be able to change his attitude, work ethic, playing style, selflishness, and overconfidence. He's touted as the next Ronaldinho, but is he really destined to be that good and is it worth 60 million euros to take that risk?

spring

Buying him is not that simple of a situation. The club has to be very cautious and assured in their desire for him because there are a lot of economical and sporting factors involved. He could be a huge waste of money, decrease our chances of investing in players we actually NEED, and get playing time with the sole reason of justifying his transfer fee. A lot of things have to be thought over before any decision is made, it's not like Santos has a return policy for if he doesn't work out.

As for the opinions from other Brazilian players... Pele is quick to hype up anyone from his own nation (ala Robinho) and has criticized Neymar a fair bit as well. Ronaldo hasn't "recommended" Neymar for Barca, he just says that it's what is bound to happen. He's said in the past that Neymar must play in Europe to truly improve and become elite. Romario and Ronaldinho have given a fair bit of compliments to their fellow countryman. Their opinions are honestly based off of their love for Brazilian talent and what they see Neymar do in the Brazilian league. If you pay closer attention to his style of play it's almost obvious that he wouldn't be able to pull it off against organized defenses with little space to utilize. There are a LOT of things he has to fix when he comes to Europe and it's widely believed that he's too set in his ways to change those things quickly enough and become a top flight player in Europe. It's not very likely that he'll be able to change his attitude, work ethic, playing style, selflishness, and overconfidence. He's touted as the next Ronaldinho, but is he really destined to be that good and is it worth 60 million euros to take that risk?

or he could be a huge financial success! who knows? we gave almost 30 for alexis, 40 for villa and none of them were as famous and as popular as him in the world! nobody expected they can bring back the money but everybody knows neymar can do it! so why we are afraid of paying 45 m.e?
some people said it's a 50-50 successful buying, i don't accept it but anyway, there's always this danger in every buying. so we must not buy anyone? why don't they think if that 50 positive percent does, we have a fantastic pair and if we lose neymar to real madrid and if he could be a new ronaldinho, what will happen with neymar-ronaldo pair in madrid?
we said same thing about bale, if i don't mistake, we wanted him two years ago and his price was about 35 m.e and we didn't want to pay more than 25, last year we wanted him again and we were ready to pay 35 m.e but they wanted 45 m.e and we refused again, and this year his price is almost 70 or 80 m.e and i think we will go again for him with that 45 m.e of last year!!! LOL!
------------
i said pele and ronaldo and ... just for example, are you going to say the samething about deco and mano menzes and scolari and head-coach of santos and ... (this list is endless!)?
------------
neymar is not as wild as you said!
abcdefg%20%281%29.png
, let's not judge people by medias!

Antimadridista1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 5 min

Ten days ago, Barcelona and Santos closed a 40M deal on Neymar (21). Neymar's father last week discussed personal terms in Barcelona [le10s]

CatalinR10

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 5 min

Ten days ago, Barcelona and Santos closed a 40M deal on Neymar (21). Neymar's father last week discussed personal terms in Barcelona [le10s]

If this really is true , it's not such a big amount of money compared to what the press has told so far about the possible transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans