Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

How often have we read stuff like this before? *yawn*

Too much. But today Scolari gave an interview about Neymar, and he kinda changed his previous speech of wanting him to stay in Brazil. Now he thinks it'll be good for Neymar to go to europe. Santos's president is also awfully quiet. Maybe really a deal is in process.

spring

a very very good news! hope to have another happiness after bayern clash tomorrow night!

let's bring gerard to the first team this year, i want to see my sig playing together on the pitch!
TheSaddest.png
39662614301536413992.png

Last edited:

Trickykid

Oh dear God :facepalm:
By this time tomorrow, the rumour has probably been debunked by both his agent, club president and the Polish waiter that may or may not have waited on him in Krakow back in 2004.

Jadentheman

It's happening regardless of what Neymar, Neymar's father, Santos's President, Scolari, every Brazilian legend, and bigsoccer brazil says about staying in Brazil until 2014. It's happening now and it will be completed after the Confederations Cup. Thiago better think of a new number jersey. #30 suits him I think.

So many signs point to it and I will joyfully await the official announcement this June/July

F

Flavia

It's happening regardless of what Neymar, Neymar's father, Santos's President, Scolari, every Brazilian legend, and bigsoccer brazil says about staying in Brazil until 2014. It's happening now and it will be completed after the Confederations Cup. Thiago better think of a new number jersey. #30 suits him I think.

So many signs point to it and I will joyfully await the official announcement this June/July
Neymar will get the cursed #9 :p

89Norcal

With some extra muscle mass and a little more confidence playing in Europe, Neymar could really be a force imo. As long as he stays disciplined and learns from his idol's mistakes.

mixer

Thiago ---> 4
Ney -----> 11
Cesc ----> 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans