Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
All right, than how about the guys brought up on the previous page? Alba, Iniesta, etc. Fact is, it's not so much how big you are as it is how much you want to stay up.

Galning

Definitely. I really don't care how he looks as long as he performs. Just wanted to point out that Messi isn't as small as a lot of people make him out to be.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Messi has a pretty built lower body which helps him keep balance and stay up.

If Neymar can actually stay up while being that size then I could care less, but in reality he probably will have to bulk up a bit to stay on the ball instead of getting pushed off by defenders.

Also, players like Alba, Villa, Iniesta, etc. all have low centers of gravity and can spread themselves and shield the ball well without getting pushed off because of taking lower stances. Neymar however has absolutely no center of gravity and you can see from his style that any defender could knock him over with ease if they chose to. Also, he doesn't really shield the ball, he just runs at defenders and if he can't beat them with whatever trick he uses, he gets dispossessed.

Boris

Messi is small, you don't see him falling everywhere.

Oh, just please divide being small from being weak. If Messi was thinner, even than he would be stronger than Neymar, because of Messi's low center of gravity. If you looks closely, most of our players are with low centers. Anyway,I'm not against the guy and I'm sure he'll do much better than Alexis, so no one will judge him :worthy:

edit: Well , Andres was first :p

F

Flavia

Messi has a pretty built lower body which helps him keep balance and stay up.

If Neymar can actually stay up while being that size then I could care less, but in reality he probably will have to bulk up a bit to stay on the ball instead of getting pushed off by defenders.

Also, players like Alba, Villa, Iniesta, etc. all have low centers of gravity and can spread themselves and shield the ball well without getting pushed off because of taking lower stances. Neymar however has absolutely no center of gravity and you can see from his style that any defender could knock him over with ease if they chose to. Also, he doesn't really shield the ball, he just runs at defenders and if he can't beat them with whatever trick he uses, he gets dispossessed.

I think Neymar's problem is diving. He dives a lot. He says it's because he gets beat up a lot and the refs do nothing, so he dives to protect himself.

Mr Hulot

Real Madrid have made a 100M offer for Santos forward Neymar (21), but Barcelona have already a deal in place. [sport]

LOL.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Their motive probably is to promote the idea that we made an awesome deal by signing Neymar for 40 mil...Plus we "stole" him from Real.

Spot on... Sport have being campaigning for Neymar so hard for the last two years, that anything they say these days can be safely dismissed...

Antimadridista1

If Ronaldo leaves, Real Madrid will replace him by Gareth Bale. Neymar is for Barcelona, for sure.
Last time I saw an interview and they were asking Leonardo (PSG) if Neymar would be in PSG squad next season and he said that it won't happen and that everyone know where the brazilian player will end.

Seriously, he's clearly going to be a Barcelona player.

Last edited:

Barca8

If Ronaldo leaves, Real Madrid will replace him by Gareth Bale. Neymar is for Barcelona, for sure.
Last time I saw an interview and they were asking Leonardo (PSG) if Neymar would be in PSG squad next season and he said that it won't happen and that everyone know where the brazilian player will end.

Seriously, he's clearly going to be a Barcelona player.

This is pretty funny... but if this twig comes to Barca and flops we will have wasted toooo much money.

mixer

I think he is a bit "tired" of playing there. He has no player to link up with. He would boss the game with Iniesta/Messi around.

btw very nice golazo (7:30)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans