Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalan force

havoc?? i dont think you and i watched the same match...and pato missed many chances..yes..but he was unlucky..hit the post too many times or the keeper turned out to be a hero...neymar wasnt spectacular at all...

DucdeOrléans

havoc?? i dont think you and i watched the same match...and pato missed many chances..yes..but he was unlucky..hit the post too many times or the keeper turned out to be a hero...neymar wasnt spectacular at all...

Pato hit the post several times? I don't recall that and I saw all of Brazil's games. You can even read my comments in the Copa América thread.

Pato was certainly not a bigger threat than Neymar. That said both could have played much better and Brazil as a whole flopped.

catalan force

he atleast hit the post twice as far as i remember..but neymar wasnt as good as you are trying to potray...whole of brazil was below par and many a times a chance was created by a long ball over the top..pato bringing it down smoothly and lashing a shot...neymar just did ok. nothing great...pato wasnt great either but better than neymar and i dont like any of them by the way..:)

DucdeOrléans

he atleast hit the post twice as far as i remember..but neymar wasnt as good as you are trying to potray...whole of brazil was below par and many a times a chance was created by a long ball over the top..pato bringing it down smoothly and lashing a shot...neymar just did ok. nothing great...pato wasnt great either but better than neymar and i dont like any of them by the way..:)

Let us agree to disagree in this debate.;)

Klein

"A delegation of Barcelona directors are expected to arrive in Brazil on Friday as they continue their pursuit of Santos forward Neymar."

"Barcelona's mission is to find a definitive agreement with the Brazilian outfit over a transfer."

"The Catalan club are willing to wait for the in-demand forward, who stayed at Santos in the summer in order to participate in December's Club World Cup, in which he may come up against the European champions."

DucdeOrléans

"A delegation of Barcelona directors are expected to arrive in Brazil on Friday as they continue their pursuit of Santos forward Neymar."

"Barcelona's mission is to find a definitive agreement with the Brazilian outfit over a transfer."

"The Catalan club are willing to wait for the in-demand forward, who stayed at Santos in the summer in order to participate in December's Club World Cup, in which he may come up against the European champions."

Here is the original article in Portuguese;

http://www.estadao.com.br/noticias/...ao-brasil-para-fechar-com-neymar,769905,0.htm

BTW, where do you have those quotes from?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
It looks like were gonna get Neymar after all, i'm happy with that, not sure about everyone else.

E

estranged

the day neymar arrives at the camp nou is the beginning of the end of this great era. oh god please don't let this happen :(

JamDav1982

I just cant believe that Guardiola would be after Neymar.

As good as he is he has an air of arrogance about him that doesnt suit Barcelona as they are just now. I agree with the above post that he is he does sign it will be the beginning of the end for the team, style and ethic that Guardiola has introduced.

Having said all that it could be Madrid ramping up the story of Barcelona being desperate to get him so that it looks as if they have got one up when he signs next summer.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
the day neymar arrives at the camp nou is the beginning of the end of this great era. oh god please don't let this happen :(

Not at all... Guardiola is ruthless in pushing out players. If he gets even the smell of a bad atmosphere Neymar would be out the next flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans