Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

40 million for not buying Neymar sound pretty good. Utter tosh of course

Definitely too good to be true but I would take that option every day of the week. Despite always liking Neymar and thinking that he was/is destined for success should he move to us.

The rumor of RM trying to hijack the supposed deal has been ongoing for the last week or so. To be frank then I am quite doubtful of such a clause ever existing in the first place so it would not come as a shock if RM actually bought him. Or rather Pérez. Would be a signature Pérez transfer.

Regardless of what is going to happen then I am curious to see what Neymar can do in Europe and at a top club.

Andrew M

Buying players straight out of Brasil is always such a risk. Would the Neymar fee be the highest fee ever received by a Brasilian club for a player?

Gilberto

Aboslutely. I've been wondering how good Neymar would be in Europe for a couple of years. Knowing that we will know soon is wonderful.

A long-time question will be answered.

Papabeef

Madrid are going crazy about him....they are shooting everything to get him, might go as high as 120 mils! (including the 40 m$ for Barca)

Looks like they are loosing Ronaldo to United this summer as it seem and they need a super sub for him. I really hope if he does not join us, he would also not join Madrid. Hope he would go to City, Bayern or even Chelsea.

Gilberto

We'll see what happens. We're going to win any way. We either win Neymar or win a huge sum for the pre-contract that was signed.

Andrew M

Madrid are going crazy about him....they are shooting everything to get him, might go as high as 120 mils! (including the 40 m$ for Barca)

Looks like they are loosing Ronaldo to United this summer as it seem and they need a super sub for him. I really hope if he does not join us, he would also not join Madrid. Hope he would go to City, Bayern or even Chelsea.

Fantasy land, dude

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Highly unlikely scenario, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans