Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Ibra started well, scoring in every game at the beginning of the season, he made a good game in the CL with Arsenal in the QF but thanks to horrible offside play by the Arse defense and excellent vision by Xavi, he is too complicated, I never understood why Pep wanted him, especially since Eto'o's release was related to his character, as a player, he was fantastic for us even till now + 1 or 2 more seasons.

-------------------Handanovici------------------
--Alves-----Thiago-----Pique-------Alba------
----------------Sergio---------------------------
-------Ilkay---------------Iniesta----------------
----Not Neymar--Leo--Not Neymar------------

Neywoat ( Ney-worst-of-all-time ).

Last edited:

Andrew M

Ibra started well, scoring in every game at the beginning of the season, he made a good game in the CL with Arsenal in the QF but thanks to horrible offside play by the Arse defense and excellent vision by Xavi, he is too complicated, I never understood why Pep wanted him, especially since Eto'o's release was related to his character, as a player, he was fantastic for us even till now + 1 or 2 more seasons.

-------------------Handanovici------------------
--Alves-----Thiago-----Pique-------Alba------
----------------Sergio---------------------------
-------Ilkay---------------Iniesta----------------
----Not Neymar--Leo--Not Neymar------------

Neywoat ( Ney-worst-of-all-time ).

So you have lost all faith in Xavi?

SoMa

1368053945332.jpg

spring

There will never be a transfer worse than the Ibra/Eto'o deal. And I mean NEVER.

Maybe the way we sold zlatan to milan was even worse than ibra/eto'o! 24 m.e in 3 years!

Galliani and berlu still are laughing at us!
g.png
4.png

maybe it's better if we try to sign galliani! he is god of negotiating! Ronaldinho:facepalm:zlatan:facepalm:KAKA
381.gif

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Ibra flopped? :eek:, correct me, but didnt ibra have almost more goals in his "bad" season than pedro/alex/villa/tello combined?

He wasent that good on the fall either, just becouse you score doesnt mean you play well. But this is not the Zatan topic

Co0ter

Not sure why, but for some reason today my mind finally made itself up without me even knowing. I'm suddenly crazy excited to bring in Neymar. I was never excited about Sanchez, Ibra or even David Villa to an extent. I mean I loved David Villa, but I knew Villa was not a winger, was aging and never had quite the pace to be a "winger" for us. Regardless I was excited to have him in the team.

But I am truly excited for Neymar. No idea what the hell is going to happen with him, but I'm looking at it from a positive perspective and know what his talent is capable of. I can't wait to see how well he can link up with Messi, because his link up play is fantastic and he's playing with average teammates. The kid is just explosive, I want him to use that dribbling/pace coupled with a bit a flair and test La Liga defenses when the season starts.

I want the kid to be humble, or even HUMBLED by our team. I want him to grow up from the starlet kid and accept being part of a team, a kid that celebrates with his teammates first before running around on his own; and if he does run off- turn around and praise whoever hooked him up with the goal.

The truth is I haven't been excited about a transfer for a while. I'd consider going for Falcao, having him as CF, and using Messi on the wing again but I just don't think Tito has the balls and, well, our upper management simply doesn't give a shit. I don't see any other CF being what we need other than Falcao, so bring on Neymar- wish you the best buddy.

Gilberto

Not sure why, but for some reason today my mind finally made itself up without me even knowing. I'm suddenly crazy excited to bring in Neymar. I was never excited about Sanchez, Ibra or even David Villa to an extent. I mean I loved David Villa, but I knew Villa was not a winger, was aging and never had quite the pace to be a "winger" for us. Regardless I was excited to have him in the team.

But I am truly excited for Neymar. No idea what the hell is going to happen with him, but I'm looking at it from a positive perspective and know what his talent is capable of. I can't wait to see how well he can link up with Messi, because his link up play is fantastic and he's playing with average teammates. The kid is just explosive, I want him to use that dribbling/pace coupled with a bit a flair and test La Liga defenses when the season starts.

I want the kid to be humble, or even HUMBLED by our team. I want him to grow up from the starlet kid and accept being part of a team, a kid that celebrates with his teammates first before running around on his own; and if he does run off- turn around and praise whoever hooked him up with the goal.

The truth is I haven't been excited about a transfer for a while. I'd consider going for Falcao, having him as CF, and using Messi on the wing again but I just don't think Tito has the balls and, well, our upper management simply doesn't give a shit. I don't see any other CF being what we need other than Falcao, so bring on Neymar- wish you the best buddy.

Exactly. Although we're not sure how good Neymar will actually be, it's clear he has a lot of talent. I'm looking forward to seeing how good he actually is.

May be we should try out Leo in RW and see how well it works out. He would score less goals but he would create more instead. Villa could take messi's place.

If he come to Barca... Wooooow...
He is a show man, but at first place world class player. He reminds me on Ronaldinho (in his best days).
He love to dribble, score try atractive but efective moves and his goals celebrations are funny but he is faster than R10.

Jadentheman

If he come to Barca... Wooooow...
He is a show man, but at first place world class player. He reminds me on Ronaldinho (in his best days).
He love to dribble, score try attractive but effective moves and his goals celebrations are funny but he is faster than R10.

I disagree did you see R10 during his PSG and early Barca days!?

The guy could run like crazy only around 2005 did he purposely slow down so he could playmake more.

Andrew M

I disagree did you see R10 during his PSG and early Barca days!?

The guy could run like crazy only around 2005 did he purposely slow down so he could playmake more.

Not sure he purposely slowed down. I think it was just that his body elected to after all the partying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans