Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz187

I wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid are crazy for signing Neymar. Messi is 25, Neymar 21. If Barca have them both, they'll have the South American market sewn up for the next 5 years or so.

Perez is all about the big names, that's why he got in Cristiano and Kaka. However Kaka has faded and is probably out, Higuain likely out. Even Cristiano has faded, partly because performances at the start of the season, partly because Messi got the Balon D'or and is undisputed number one. The Madrid squad is not looking so fashionable next season, it's a core of Spanish and Portugese players. The likes of Essien, Khedira and even Modric are lower profile.

Barca have Messi and Masherano, also Alves and even Adriano and Alexis. Throw in Neymar, maybe even Thiago Silva and that's a strong South American appeal which in the entertainment business of football is a perfect vehicle for marketing. I'd expect Perez to seriously want to make moves for the likes of Neymar and Aguero, possibly Falcao and Thiago Silva too.

PaulFCB

Banned
I think it's perfect if we get 40 for Neymar by practically doing nothing.

If he comes to Barca, I see him sold for 10 to clubs like Napoli, Newcastle or Stuttgart in max 2 years.

USWAY

I wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid are crazy for signing Neymar. Messi is 25, Neymar 21. If Barca have them both, they'll have the South American market sewn up for the next 5 years or so.

Perez is all about the big names, that's why he got in Cristiano and Kaka. However Kaka has faded and is probably out, Higuain likely out. Even Cristiano has faded, partly because performances at the start of the season, partly because Messi got the Balon D'or and is undisputed number one. The Madrid squad is not looking so fashionable next season, it's a core of Spanish and Portugese players. The likes of Essien, Khedira and even Modric are lower profile.

Barca have Messi and Masherano, also Alves and even Adriano and Alexis. Throw in Neymar, maybe even Thiago Silva and that's a strong South American appeal which in the entertainment business of football is a perfect vehicle for marketing. I'd expect Perez to seriously want to make moves for the likes of Neymar and Aguero, possibly Falcao and Thiago Silva too.
Great perspective. Just think if Alexis keeps playing like he has the last 2 months and Neymar comes in and dazzles, it's over.

King Leo

Banned
If RM somehow go crazy pay us the penalty for getting Neymar, then I will NEVER EVER say a bad thing again about Rosell. Not only do we avoid the catastrophe of getting Neymar but we'll actually make money. Man that's a dream come true.

Kerrybai

Santos forward Neymar (21) has told teammates that he will leave the Brazilian club after the Confederations Cup in June. [mundo deportivo]

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Gilberto

:lol:
His father said Neymar wouldn't leave before 2014. All the sources say something else, I don't believe anything...

Well, may be the press is right this time..

Galning

:lol:
His father said Neymar wouldn't leave before 2014. All the sources say something else, I don't believe anything...

Well, may be the press is right this time..

I heard his bike seller said he is eating hotdogs for breakfast this evening.

God I would love to work for these "papers" :lol:

numero

Neymar (Santos): "I don't plan to leave Santos before the end of my contract in 2014. There's no pre-deal with Barça or another team." [lem]

:lol: :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
First it was the Cesc transfer saga which dragged on for 3+ years, and now this. Ffs, just freaking tell us already and stop this BS: "Messi is the best, Santos is the best - I'm staying and retiring here, the weather is great in Barcelona, I will sign a new contract until 2017 with Santos, I will leave Santos after this season, I will quite football all together and join a traveling circus after the World Cup".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans