Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilberto

I do believe Neymar would be a great addition to our team, however he has to learn to use his skill effectively, and not for entertainment.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Neymar deal is done but Rosell needs to make it look harder so Catalan press are printing the Madrid link. More harder it looks, more praise he'll get once it's done.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm starting to change my mind about Neymar. He could give the creative spark ATM only messi provides. Villa
, Sanchez and Pedro are good players but predictable

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Neymar deal is done but Rosell needs to make it look harder so Catalan press are printing the Madrid link. More harder it looks, more praise he'll get once it's done.

And make the fee seem reasonable by comparison

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He denied that he has agreed to move to Europe before the world cup again....just leave him stay where he is and get a striker instead

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Speaking to French newspaper Le Monde, he said: "I won't leave Santos before the 2014 World Cup in Brazil is over.
"I haven't decided my destination in Europe, I have many options but I won't talk about this."

Sick of this, time to change targets and get Lewy instead.

Robbie

Speaking to French newspaper Le Monde, he said: "I won't leave Santos before the 2014 World Cup in Brazil is over.
"I haven't decided my destination in Europe, I have many options but I won't talk about this."

What a waste of talent. His agent and sponsors care more about endorsements and commercialization than his development. Reminds me of Freddy Adu who turned down going to Man United's academy & learning under Ferguson just so he could get millions of dollars from DC United & Nike.

mixer

In recent days, Barça even better secured the transfer of Neymar. President Sandro Rosell, supported by Raüla Sanllehíego, along with the rest of the Catalan authorities the Club have reached the climax of the work, which began many months ago, and which has gained intensity in the last three days.

Forms were established to pay for the transfer of Neymar, taxation, the right to use the image of the player and even a possible prolongation of the contract with the representative of Brazil. In the last 48 hours, was also on a foreign trip in the case of Neymar.

Sandro Rosell, who for this reason did not go to London for a Euroleague match, very seriously approached Florentino Pérez's movement that sent two trusted people to Brazil to buy, for any price, a young Santos star.

Barça through André Curíego moved out and closed all roads Real counterattack leading to negotiations. Some sources say that there has been a meeting of the representatives of the Santos and Barcelona in Madrid, but no one from the Catalan Club refused to confirm this.

In any case, Barça is very quiet when it comes to Neymar, not only because it believes his transfer for protected, but also for this reason, it received guarantees from a player who has already decided to move to Barcelona in the summer after the end of the Confederations Cup.

The alleged Neymar declarations that appeared in Le Monde(about staying till 2014) are outdated and does not correspond with reality. Sandro Rosell wishes to announce the transfer of Neymar as soon as possible, especially if Barça would win the title in this or the next queue. The Club would like to be the first step in creating a new project, headed by able to Tito Vilanova.

translated by bing / mundodeportivo

Yannick03

In recent days, Barça even better secured the transfer of Neymar. President Sandro Rosell, supported by Raüla Sanllehíego, along with the rest of the Catalan authorities the Club have reached the climax of the work, which began many months ago, and which has gained intensity in the last three days.

Forms were established to pay for the transfer of Neymar, taxation, the right to use the image of the player and even a possible prolongation of the contract with the representative of Brazil. In the last 48 hours, was also on a foreign trip in the case of Neymar.

Sandro Rosell, who for this reason did not go to London for a Euroleague match, very seriously approached Florentino Pérez's movement that sent two trusted people to Brazil to buy, for any price, a young Santos star.

Barça through André Curíego moved out and closed all roads Real counterattack leading to negotiations. Some sources say that there has been a meeting of the representatives of the Santos and Barcelona in Madrid, but no one from the Catalan Club refused to confirm this.

In any case, Barça is very quiet when it comes to Neymar, not only because it believes his transfer for protected, but also for this reason, it received guarantees from a player who has already decided to move to Barcelona in the summer after the end of the Confederations Cup.

The alleged Neymar declarations that appeared in Le Monde(about staying till 2014) are outdated and does not correspond with reality. Sandro Rosell wishes to announce the transfer of Neymar as soon as possible, especially if Barça would win the title in this or the next queue. The Club would like to be the first step in creating a new project, headed by able to Tito Vilanova.

translated by bing / mundodeportivo

That's what I like. Not trying to restore our old project but looking to the future and admitting our cycle is pretty much over.

Androutsos

I am pretty skeptical about the prospect of Neymar joining Barca, but if he arrives and is a great success then I am probably going to claim that I knew he would be all along. No lies haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans