Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

I heard from someone that Neymar's father was spotted at the airport with tickets to Barcelona.

Sigh...Here comes the transfer drama

ANYWAYS!!

Last edited:

mixer

Barcelona representatives met yesterday with Santos vice president Odilio. Barcelona want to announce Neymar transfer this month. [sport]

:horse:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Santos playing Paulista final vs. Corinthians on Sunday. Last chance for a trophy in Brazil for Neymar.

Armando929

There's alot of pressure on him to not only succeed in Europe but to help bring his country to World Cup glory.

I can tell he's reluctant to leave.

Jadentheman

Guys I am worried. Real Madrid seems really intent on bring Neymar to the Bernabeu. I don't want that to happen. He'll end up like Robinho if he plays for Real Madrid. Surely soem of you guys would be overjoyed if that happened, but still.

Gilberto

I wouldn't mind having Neymar on the team, but a free 40M isn't that bad either. Can't wait for the first big transfers!

Galning

Guys I am worried. Real Madrid seems really intent on bring Neymar to the Bernabeu. I don't want that to happen. He'll end up like Robinho if he plays for Real Madrid. Surely soem of you guys would be overjoyed if that happened, but still.

I would laugh my ass off if he goes to Madrid after your display on here for the past year :lol: Don't worry if he ends up at Madrid we'll get 40M + Neymar won't be on our squad :)

Gilberto

Well, the word is used often on this forum so I thought, why not use it. You're right though.
A better word to describe them is 'great'?

loozy

Well, the word is used often on this forum so I thought, why not use it. You're right though.
A better word to describe them is 'great'?

Great, yes, though they have to maintain the standard they set for themselves in order to remain in that category. They are miles and experience away from world class, though. I'd classify players like CR7, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc as world class but not still unproven players like Lewandowski, Reus, Neymar etc.

Stric

Neymar to Real Madrid would be the greatest move of the century. Please make it happen. :lol: ....IF that "damages" clause exists, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans