Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Just like he wanted to sell Ronaldinho in 2005 for 100m to Chelsea?
Yes, good business, but where would the CL be in that following season? Don't think that in Puyol's hands.
When it's about money, rosell is smart. Though it's an obscene amount for neymar, Barça will get it back. I'm more worried about the other signings now.

JamDav1982

Paying 20m for 45% of his right does not suggest he will cost 57m.

If they get the other 45% from Santos the same amount, they will get him for about 40m.

Assuming that 10m is already paid then he will be coming for about 30m this transfer window.

Not sure what happens to Neymars 10% share though.

JamDav1982

I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the assumption that he will improve Barca immediately.

Because the current wide players are easily stopped by teams - they cannot dribble or pass and teams are happy to let them have the ball and sit off them.

Meaning that the other teams sit narrow and deep suffocating the space for Messi.

Neymar left in space will cause havoc to opposition defences.

The current wide players are so limited and way behind the level of wide players at the other top teams.

JonM

In what world is Neymar a marketing dream? He's a skinny midget with weird haircuts. Not exactly David Beckham.

Sure Brazil is emerging fast economically, but its importance is overstated. While we're at it, let's buy the captain of the chinese national team. Now that will sell some shirts. And the best part is that 500 000 euros should be enough!

MagIX

we are a football club and not in shirt selling business! unless neymar helps us win UCL its not a win - win situation! specially for a 57 Mill. player!!

well said

but whatever, everything seems to indicate that he will be our player next season (price :bruise:)... therefore i can only say welcome, i hope you perform well

Duke

In what world is Neymar a marketing dream? He's a skinny midget with weird haircuts. Not exactly David Beckham.

Sure Brazil is emerging fast economically, but its importance is overstated. While we're at it, let's buy the captain of the chinese national team. Now that will sell some shirts. And the best part is that 500 000 euros should be enough!

wow.. you are so clueless!!

Read:

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/14/en/football/international_football/1368514892.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans