Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Exactly...you can come and say we might spend 120m on the prick to score 10 goals a season with the best assistants on the planet, but wait, we can actually get him for 50 and he can score 15, excellent bargain we will make. American style Black Friday.
Instead of being wise and try to see if we can actually get those 40m "if others clubs are so interested in him", we will end up paying at least twice as much as we should for a such player, under the impression we actually got him cheaper.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Exactly...you can come and say we might spend 120 on the prick to score 10 goals a season with the best assistants on the planet, but wait, we can actually get him for 50 and he can score 15, excellent bargain we will make. American style Black Friday.

Why call him a 'prick'?

That is quite pathetic and shows that you have another agenda i would say.

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah, he thinks he's top but all I see is a fail who is more preoccupied to make senseless dribbles and appear in Brazilian music videoclips.
And he wouldn't be the first example of a super fail, not even for Barca.

Meitux

surely neymar isnt worth 50mil but i hope generally that he wont be a flop and proves us all wrong...still i dont think he will solve our problems in attack,he wont be villa cause he is not cf,he is a winger but he can score also some goals surely,but for me we should also get striker we need power upfront...

JamDav1982

Yeah, he thinks he's top but all I see is a fail who is more preoccupied to make senseless dribbles and appear in Brazilian music videoclips.
And he wouldn't be the first example of a super fail, not even for Barca.

You see a fail?

He is the top scorer for his country the past few years, took Santos to their first Copa Libertadores since the days of Pele and is twice South American player of the year.

What more do you think he should have achieved as to not be a 'fail' in your eyes?

PaulFCB

Banned
I'm curious what would happen in a CL tie with Bayern, will he try his useless dribbles against those lads? I see Javi Martinez, Dante and Lahm eating pieces of flesh out of him while in pain from too much laughing their asses off.

I wouldn't be surprised if he will start to cry that his not nr. 1 at the team and that nobody Messi is too important, and paint his hair green and purple only so people can notice him.

@JamDav: LOL, top scorer? Top scorers in Brazil are Fred and Luis Fabiano.

Fred :lol:
:lol: Luis Fabiano :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I'm curious what would happen in a CL tie with Bayern, will he try his useless dribbles against those lads? I see Javi Martinez, Dante and Lahm eating pieces of flesh out of him while in pain from too much laughing their asses off.

I wouldn't be surprised if he will start to cry that his not nr. 1 at the team and that nobody Messi is too important, and paint his hair green and purple only so people can notice him.

Without doubt the most idiotic post I have ever read on this forum.

Leo10

Just followed @Njr92 on twitter.

6f6.gif

JamDav1982

If it's so idiotic to you, then try to refute it. The real reason is that you can't because what he said is true (with some exaggeration obviously).

Seriously think about how Neymar would succeed against the likes of Lahm, Dante, Varane, Silva, etc.

He'll end up scoring hat tricks vs teams like Osasuna or Mallorca but then fail against the likes of Atletico, Madrid, etc.

You have nothing to back that up whatsoever.

Inferior players to Neymar have come to europe these past few years and adapted with ease.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
@Don and Paul

Why? Because he's small and tries to dribble and isn't physical? You know who else is small, dribbles, and isn't physical? Half of the freaking planet, that's who! Iniesta, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Messi, Ozil, and so on and so forth are all small, technical players and yet they rip defenses apart like it's nothing! Sure, they may be stronger in their playstyle in terms of staying up and holding off challenges but that is not something you need to naturally have, that is something that can be coached and simply going to the gym will help with that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it's so idiotic to you, then try to refute it. The real reason is that you can't because what he said is true (with some exaggeration obviously).

Seriously think about how Neymar would succeed against the likes of Lahm, Dante, Varane, Silva, etc.

He'll end up scoring hat tricks vs teams like Osasuna or Mallorca but then fail against the likes of Atletico, Madrid, etc.

I say let him come first and give him a chance to prove himself.

We want Thiago Silva, but what if he fails? We want Hummels, but what if he fails? What if Lewandowski fails for us if we buy him?

Of course these guys are proven in Europe, BUT you never know what the future holds. Can't predict anything.......

Pepe Silvia

Guys, I'm just gonna remind you all to respect eachother. This transfer is highly controversial and opinions are gonna differ, but that doesn't change the rules in here and infractions will follow if there are insults/disrespect etc. Thanks.

PaulFCB

Banned
The Ibrahimovic transfer has absolutely no relevance to this one I am afraid.

Yeap, absolutely no relevance only that we spent 69 million on garbage and now we're getting ready to waste a huge amount of money on a clearly overrated brazilian party boy who looks interested to appear in video clips and change his haircut, with no impressive performances at a high level to prove his worth a spot in this squad and with a current club which asks too much, but they're not the suckers, they ask, the sucker is the one that takes out the money.

spring

are you God? how can you predict with this confidence? please what's your reason?

@Don and Paul

Why? Because he's small and tries to dribble and isn't physical? You know who else is small, dribbles, and isn't physical? Half of the freaking planet, that's who! Iniesta, Silva, Mata, Cazorla, Messi, Ozil, and so on and so forth are all small, technical players and yet they rip defenses apart like it's nothing! Sure, they may be stronger in their playstyle in terms of staying up and holding off challenges but that is not something you need to naturally have, that is something that can be coached and simply going to the gym will help with that.

Agree!
abcdefg%20%2821%29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans