Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Povikas

Brandon
I think he refers to alexis, judging by the other abbreviations of 'ney', 'leo', 'busi'.

Last edited:

karthik

MARCA reports we will pay 60M for Ney. If true - we're fucked

Im sure that the club will earn a lot of money by marketing him. If he can keep up his hype in Europe, I daresay we would have a long term asset and it will be a happy story

Duke

It was answered 1000s of times on the previous 500 pages

Neyclown looks much more like Robinho in terms of footballing skills than he looks like Ronaldinho
Further, his mental skills doesn't look like Ronaldinho's mental skills. Neymar just doesn't look like he is as intelligent/a strong personality/whatever as Ronaldinho.

He looks more like Inter's Adriano, with whom you never knew if the guy today wants to play a football match or he wants to film a gangster rap videoclip today

Further, currently nothing indicates that he would help us against strong european teams like Bayern.
Yes, against Mallorca he will dribble like crazy.
Against Bayern, he will be surrounded by 4 european defenders and he will just lose the ball.

About Marty McFly, Neymar will not be a total failure, but it is likely that he will be something like Robinho or Alexis.
Chances are not too high that he will be the guy who is worth 57 Millions and who will bring back that XX factor, which we lack currently, to bring us back on the top of Champions league

If you will reply now: But you can never now will he be good or not, then:
1. a history can teach you how many similar players like him were a success and how many were a flop
2. further, even if you want to gamble, then 20 or 25 Millions would be a fair price to gamble with an unproven player like him
-- 57M for a guy like him is a joke and reminds me of a Gaspart's era

what a waste. I wish I didn't read the above! All you said he is more like this player than that. Robinho only can dream to have similar skills, statistically Neymar compared to the great brazilians at the same age.

pls present solid argument if any to support what you claim. Saying he is more like this and that (which I already proved wrong in my previous posts) it only make you look like bitter and hating the kid for no reason.

0n0mat0p0eia

what a waste. I wish I didn't read the above! All you said he is more like this player than that. Robinho only can dream to have similar skills, statistically Neymar compared to the great brazilians at the same age.

pls present solid argument if any to support what you claim. Saying he is more like this and that (which I already proved wrong in my previous posts) it only make you look like bitter and hating the kid for no reason.

Opinions are like ar seholes, mate, we all have one!

Neither of you can present solid argument about how he will play in Europe - unless you have a DeLorean with flux capacitor secreted away somewhere!

Look...NONE of our comments about ANY player is worth the paper it's written on. The backroom team should KNOW who is good enough for Barca and who should be let go/sold.

We can have our fun on here suggesting players to go/to be bought...but at the end of the day, that's all we do.

We should remember that before we go rubbishing others' opinions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans