Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Santo ‏@Zizouology 2m
BREAKING: Neymar admits that he'll only stay at Santos if they want him to leave for free in 2014. They're already preparing a goodbye match

abual3bed1

SPORT is actually getting ahead of themselves saying that Neymar will sign tomorrow. This bullshit is getting more ridiculous.

Co0ter

Gui7herme come through. Latest match

I agree, watching him play these beautiful passes and pick apart the opposing teams defense is dreadful- his teammates manage to mess them up almost every time. He really is a one man team, the video showed all of his talents, especially what I've pointed out before- he gets hit over and over again and he gets up and keeps driving at them. I love that in a player, it is exactly what we need on our wings if we keep Messi as a false 9.

Paying anything under 40mil is a bargain, considering his marketability. Anything under 30mil is really a steal, I'd be beyond impressed.

JamDav1982

Gets up and keeps driving at them? He dives more than Cristiano and has the balance of a guy on a pogo stick.

Hardly, in that Corinthians game he was driving at them constantly and trying to make things happen.

He was not diving all over the place at all.

He was so far above the other Santos players it was unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans