Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I'm even starting to like and get excited about the prospect of Neymar coming. We need to freshen things up a bit up front. But I'm sure that now that I actually want it to happen, it won't. :lol:

Antimadridista1

Everytime he touched the ball, he was extremely dangerous !
We can notice that Corinthians players made everything to stop him (fouls etc) because he's the main threat and diving/ exagerating is the way he answers to this attacks by pressing the referee to give them yellow cards.

Anyway, Neymar - Messi will be amazing next season. Can't wait to see him wearing barcelona's kit.

rafals

I was just checking today's news on him on google and his wikipedia page got edited by some excited fan, now it shows that he'll be in Barca from 1 July 2013. Not that I believe that, just wanted to point out something interesting :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neymar
Apparently it's noted in here because of today's AS's article which says that Santos has agreed. I'll just wait for the official info.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Someone also added:

"On 21 May 2013, diary of O Globo reported that Neymar has signed an agreement to join FC Barcelona, according to which he transferred to Camp Nou after the Confederations Cup. This report was confirmed in the media by vice-president of FC Santos Odilo Rodrique."

rafals

Yup, was just about to edit my comment. But still this is just a wikipedia page and it's not backed up in any way that Santos's vice-president has confirmed that. Unfortunately.

F

Flavia

Messi: "Neymar's arrival would be important for us. We don't know if he'll come or not, but he is a great player, who can change games and very strong on 1-on-1's."

Antimadridista1

Source close to Santos presidency: "Neymar will end up at Barça, that's where he wants to play, but we now defend our economic interests."

Source close to Santos presidency: "Neymar will have a triumphant exit, because of all what he has done and meant for Santos." [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans