Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well I guess I'm just crazy then and obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. You seem to be the definitive expert on Barça since your recollection of a season 4 years ago is more accurate than mine...

Most of what you have posted has been wrong, what can I tell you...It is what it is

All I'm saying is that I don't see any reason why if Deulofeu shows effort with his promotion, why he can't have the same chance that Pedro had. My old coach always told me "Hard work always beats talent unless talent works," and I can see Deu being better than Pedro, sorry if you disagree.

If is the operative word here...If Deulofeu shows effort, if he works hard etc...He hasn't done that yet with the first team, albeit in limited outings...But comparing it to Pedro who was incredible with his workrate with the minutes he got is a fail, sorry that's just reality

Also, not sure where you came up him not having a workrate. Even if he didn't on Barca B I'm sure having a lot to prove with the first team would improve his work rate overall.

You're projecting what he might do, are you really not seeing that?...He hasn't done it yet but instead you state it as a fact that he will...Not sure how you can deduce that sort of conclusion with no evidence to back it up

abual3bed1

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 5s
NEYMAR UPDATE - MCFC CEO F.Soriano preparing a €138M bid while RM are set to offer €130M including the €40M penalty.

abual3bed1

NEYMAR UPDATE - MCFC CEO F.Soriano preparing a €138M bid while RM are set to offer €130M including the €40M penalty.

Maria

BKx0xuICUAA8i7d.jpg

Tezemery

This would be the greatest thing to happen in Barca's history if its true, 40 million from Madrid for doing nothing xD.

Cule4life

The Culest

All these outrageous rumours are spread by Rosell and company to make it seem as if we get Neymar on the cheap when we end up paying 50m for him. Even Real Madrid is not braindead enough to offer this much

Mr Hulot

All these outrageous rumours are spread by Rosell and company to make it seem as if we get Neymar on the cheap when we end up paying 50m for him. Even Real Madrid is not braindead enough to offer this much

I completely agree. He thinks that we fans are stupid enough to get crazy excited like we are buying the new Ronaldo, but what the fans are really expecting is a world-class defender or two and capable replacement for Valdes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we get Neymar for around 30m then its fine, but 50m for a player who have 1 year left on his contract is just :facepalm:

Povikas

Brandon
I think the penalty fee is only fair if we did actually paid some money (€10M) of the transfer in the previous season.
Because of the potential opportunities we could have had with the missing €10M in the previous summer transfer window, it makes sense.

mixer

Barcelona made "18M plus a friendly" bid for Santos forward Neymar (21). Player won't pressure, wouldn't mind staying until 2014. [jb terra]

Cule4life

The Culest
I think the penalty fee is only fair if we did actually paid some money (€10M) of the transfer in the previous season.
Because of the potential opportunities we could have had with the missing €10M in the previous summer transfer window, it makes sense.

Yeah to pay 29m instead of 19m for Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans