Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

You know the situation is not to far from this ^^^ comment. WTF, Barcelona wearing Brazilian colors? If RoSELL could he would, maybe he will.
People forget that although they are players when you play for a team you are also an employee. All the Barca players are saying Neymar would be a good signing because that's what their employers are trying make happen. What they're actual opinion is, who knows?

I've thrown in the towel on Neymar as it seems inevitable now. I'm interested to see what kind of squad we start next season with.

Rosell makes a deal that will likely see Barcelona pay around half of what other top clubs seem willing to pay.

He has done fantastically well to get Neymar and he is needed badly in this Barcelona team.

F

Flavia

Ronald Rios ‏@ronaldrios 3h

Exclusivo: Neymar fecha com o Barcelona por 60 milhões de euros. A diretoria do clube vai anunciar a transação 12:30 (horário de Brasília).
Translation: Neymar signs for Barça for 60 mi euros. The club board will announce it at 12:30(brasilia time)

It's already 15:15 here, nothing announced :p

BarcaGirl

60M?? I hope this is a joke.
I have nothing against Neymar, but this kind of money for a player, who's unproven in europe and has only 1 year left in his contract is just ridiculous.

Jadentheman

It's past 12:30 Brasil time. And 60M is a joke. Can't fathom why the guys at bigsoccer say he's worth that much. Even I as a Neymar fan think it's ridiculous. Are Brazilians greedy or do they over value their true worth?

F

Flavia

It's past 12:30 Brasil time. And 60M is a joke. Can't fathom why the guys at bigsoccer say he's worth that much. Even I as a Neymar fan think it's ridiculous. Are Brazilians greedy or do they over value their true worth?

The market is inflated. Torres went to Chelsea for £50 millions.

Stric

If we pay 60m for Neymar, Rosell deserves to be slapped in the face repeatedly with a piece of heavy mining equipment. 40-45m is idiotic enough as it is, yet somehow we've already grown to these figures.

alex88bg

I think this deal wont go over 35 mil,those figures are ludacris and only 2 players in the world are worth that money in the market and noone else...

F

Flavia

Santos are probably using Lucas Moura value as a parameter. Psg paid 43 mi euros for him. For Santos Neymar should be worth more.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The meeting was today. Neymar has agreed personal terms but they must still be negotiating the transfer fee

Why else wouldn't it be official by now

When is the next meeting. Current bid to santos is 18mil plus two frendlies I think

Tomchin

The meeting was today. Neymar has agreed personal terms but they must still be negotiating the transfer fee

Why else wouldn't it be official by now

When is the next meeting. Current bid to santos is 18mil plus two frendlies I think
I read somewhere Santos hold such a meeting each Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans