Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar won't be Free Agent after his contract is over ,as his agent still owns his rights ,Santos is using this to their advantage

The problem is not the other agent. The problem is Santos. Santos wont get a penny if Neymar leaves on free transfer hence they are in no position to demand more money.

Indignado

Neymar won't be Free Agent after his contract is over ,as his agent still owns his rights ,Santos is using this to their advantage

If they don't sell, they're left empty-handed anyway, whether someone else owns Neymar's rights after the contract expires or not. For them, it's the same situation.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think he's more likely to leave this summer, they're just trying to get watch ever more they can. Shouldn't be too far away, I think it'll be complete before confed cup

Are deals already agreed with the other groups ? Is it only santos remaining?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BREAKING - Meeting result: Santos refuses Barcelona's offer for Neymar. O.Rodrigues: "We analysed the proposal but chose not to accept it."

Just tell Santos to go to hell and pick him up without giving them a penny next season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I say just give them 20 million. Extra 2 million won't make a difference when you wee what were spending already

Cule4life

The Culest
Here we go. This is worse than the Cesc saga. My fear is Rosell would waste too much time on Neymar's deal and then there wont be much time left to get a world class CB and GK.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Here we go. This is worse than the Cesc saga. My fear is Rosell would waste too much time on Neymar's deal and then there wont be much time left to get a world class CB and GK.

Dude, the transfer window isn't even open yet. :lol:

F

Flavia

I say just give them 20 million. Extra 2 million won't make a difference when you wee what were spending already

They refused the 20 mi bid. They want more. Santos and Dis want 50 mi total, says md. It would be 27.5 for Santos, 22.5 for dis.

KhaledBarca

Santos have turned down a €20m offer from Barça for Neymar. Barça offered €20m for 100% of his rights, not just the 55% [via Globo]

hahahaha its not going to end any time sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans