Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're offering 20 mil for the entire transfer fee, then this whole story just got a lot more logical. Start low and, if necessary, work your way up... offering 20 mil for 40% of his rights is beyond stupid.

Yup. I can see us getting him for around 22-25m, especially if the 10m down payment thing is true. After all, he's on the last year of his contract and, according to some rumors, only wants to go to Barca. I don't think Santos or whoever the hell gets the money can really complain about 22-25m + 10m (if it's true).

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Someone wake me up when we sign Neymar, if it happens tonight whilst I'm sleeping that would be even better.

F

Flavia

DIS and Santos both gets nothing when his contract runs out.
DIS is claiming they have a document that warrants them a monetary compensation of R$20 mi(around 8 mi euros), if Neymar runs out his contract. That's some pressure for Santos to sell too.

Barca8

Rosell makes a deal that will likely see Barcelona pay around half of what other top clubs seem willing to pay.

He has done fantastically well to get Neymar and he is needed badly in this Barcelona team.

We don't need to be paying 60 mil for one player when Tello & Deulofeu can do his job TODAY.

CatalinR10

The three owners of the rights on Neymar, Santos and two investment companies, want a total transfer fee of 50M for the Brazilian. [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DIS is claiming they have a document that warrants them a monetary compensation of R$20 mi(around 8 mi euros), if Neymar runs out his contract. That's some pressure for Santos to sell too.

Really? Reports in Brazil suggesting that none of them will get any money...

Well they'll get much less than expected anyway if they leave it to next summer.

rafals

Interesting. Then perhaps we can get him for a relatively low price given that Neymar would consider only Barca's offer, in that case our offer (20m for 100% of his rights) seems more logical to me than before.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just pay them the damn $50m and be done with this! The last thing I want is to see RM or some other club coming in and grabbing him, right in front of our eyes if we wait till the transfer window opens.

$20m is way too low. Come on, show some sincerity, raise it to $35m or something.

F

Flavia

Really? Reports in Brazil suggesting that none of them will get any money...

Well they'll get much less than expected anyway if they leave it to next summer.

Yep, and Santos is saying they know nothing about it. But this would be something between them, Santos would be the ones to pay Dis.

Cule4life

The Culest
Just pay them the damn $50m and be done with this! The last thing I want is to see RM or some other club coming in and grabbing him, right in front of our eyes if we wait till the transfer window opens.

$20m is way too low. Come on, show some sincerity, raise it to $35m or something.

Yes yes blow the whole transfer budget on an unproven player rather buying a CB so that we can be humiliated by Bayern and Madrid again

Povikas

Brandon
I saw a post in that thread and have seen posts on here claiming that Neymar is the most marketable player in the world. How can anyone say that with a straight face? He is not even close to Messi or Ronaldo for that matter in terms of popularity. If he does something at the world club and succeeds in Europe then sure but until then he's just popular in Brazil and somewhat known throughout the world.

SportsPro magazine named Neymar as the most marketable athlete on the planet. The 'most marketable' list measures the monetary value, the age, the force in domestic markets, the charisma and their market potential in the next three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans