Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Johan Cruyff (ex-Barcelona): "Messi and Neymar at Barça? There would be two captains on the ship... History has shown that doesn't work."

:coffee:

BarcaGirl

Cruyff is a legend, but I think this time he's totally wrong. Neymar is not that kind of a player, who would fight for the leader role. He adores Messi.
And I believe that Neymar and Leo will form a great duo. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If they acquire Neymar for 25 million then it would be a good deal for most Barca forum members?

Give it a season or two before we can answer such question. He is an exciting player, but needs to prove himself like everybody else that come to play for us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Johan Cruyff (ex-Barcelona): "Messi and Neymar at Barça? There would be two captains on the ship... History has shown that doesn't work."

This is from Offside Barcelona on twitter;

If Rosell decided to sponsor world peace, I bet Cryuff would be out waving nuclear weapons in a heartbeat

I respect and adore Cruyff, but IMO, his statement is just politics.....

rafals

they would disagree:

puskasstefano.jpg

gullit-van-basten.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BUt it's just 25 million from Santos. What if they have to pay DIS 25million? And then there's that 10M from before

If Neymar does well then its definitely a good deal and besides, we'll earn a lot from shirt sales and have more money next summer.

SoMa

Did cruyff forget about Iniesta and Xavi? We have had 3 ship captains on the field for the past 4 years.

Antimadridista1

BREAKING - Mundo Deportivo: "Barça reaching agreement with Santos means Neymar is officially a Barça player even if DIS refuse the offer."

Knowing that the president of DIS said to Skysports that he wants Neymar to leave , it's done ? (if this information is true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans