Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah I think he already knows but just going home to be cautious, big decisions make you think twice even when you know the answer

Meitux

He will be a massive improvement.

Who do you suggest is the solution?
surely he will be an improvement,but still would you keep Pedro that has been below average for 2 seasons? Neymar alongside Messi and a CF for me would be a very good attack,but Neymar be a left winger not a Villa role cause Villa was a striker who played there,Neymar is a clear winger

desoe

Nah, I'm good. I was just thinking, as you clearly know something that the Santos board and every media out there doesn't, you'd share your inside knowledge with us.

I guess you're just waking up from a long sleep, because the Santos board and almost every brazilian media are repeating the same stuff from days & days, but whateva - make yourself a good coffee for a start

JamDav1982

surely he will be an improvement,but still would you keep Pedro that has been below average for 2 seasons? Neymar alongside Messi and a CF for me would be a very good attack,but Neymar be a left winger not a Villa role cause Villa was a striker who played there,Neymar is a clear winger

Messi wont go back to playing on the wing and is far more devestating in the middle.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Everyone in football outside of bArca is convinced ell be a flop. That makes me want him to come here and prove them wrong

Rival

Neymar would definitely be a huge boost to our attacking play, I would love to see Neymar/Messi/Deulofeu, although I suppose that Sanchez is more likely at this stage.

Meitux

Messi wont go back to playing on the wing and is far more devestating in the middle.
i dont disagree,but as you saw clearly against bayern without him we have not a dangerous attack,besides that Messi is always moving free,even if he starts there he wont be isolated and play as Pedro does,that or we need a winger who can score...or someone like suarez who can play there,but my personal opinion is that we also need some height and power upfront we miss that very much

Trickykid

I guess you're just waking up from a long sleep, because the Santos board and almost every brazilian media are repeating the same stuff from days & days, but whateva - make yourself a good coffee for a start

Interesting. The last update was about Neymar going to eat lunch with his family, mulling over two offers: one from us and one from Los Merengues.

And I've already had coffee.

mixer

As far as Santos itself reported that he received two deals, as journalists from around the world soon began to drill, have been confirmed by the agent of Neymar (Globodeporte) that the rival of Barcelona is Real Madrid. Both offers of the Spanish giants are similar: Barcelona's 28 million euros for the transfer and seven million a year salary, Real for 35 million euros and 11 million salary. Vice President Santos has confirmed, however, that the player has a gentlemen's agreement with the pride of Catalonia.

It is done.

JamDav1982

i dont disagree,but as you saw clearly against bayern without him we have not a dangerous attack,besides that Messi is always moving free,even if he starts there he wont be isolated and play as Pedro does,that or we need a winger who can score...or someone like suarez who can play there,but my personal opinion is that we also need some height and power upfront we miss that very much

Without him Barcelona are not a dangerous attack and even with him the team looked a lot more limited. Neymar I think will help change that and bring the pace, dribbbling and passing that is needed.

There will be no big powerful strikers signed as they wont suit the system.

yeswecan

As far as Santos itself reported that he received two deals, as journalists from around the world soon began to drill, have been confirmed by the agent of Neymar (Globodeporte) that the rival of Barcelona is Real Madrid. Both offers of the Spanish giants are similar: Barcelona's 28 million euros for the transfer and seven million a year salary, Real for 35 million euros and 11 million salary. Vice President Santos has confirmed, however, that the player has a gentlemen's agreement with the pride of Catalonia.

It is done.

28 = 35
7 = 11

seems legit to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans