Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Real dont give a fuck. Ancelloti likes neymar and said so when he was at chelsea. If neymar signs for rm he will end up like a luis figo figure for barcs fans.

I seriously doubt that..Figo was loved and respected, he was one of our symbols and even now it still hurts when I see images of him. If Neymar goes to rM he will be seen more like Di Stefano or Beckam.

AvocadoCake

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar left Santos FC 4 hours ago after making a final decision on offers of FC Barcelona and secondly Real Madrid. 1/4</p>— Barça News(@BarcaUp2Date) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUp2Date/status/338198470731132928">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Santos has confirmed that Neymar and Barca already have a gentlement's deal for a while. 2/4</p>— Barça News(@BarcaUp2Date) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUp2Date/status/338198892397096960">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar has informed Santos that he'll join FC Barcelona next season - He spoke to Sandro Rosell on the phone and said; "I'm coming" 3/4</p>— Barça News(@BarcaUp2Date) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUp2Date/status/338199224158134272">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar is now at home talking about the deal with his family before signing it. 4/4</p>— Barça News(@BarcaUp2Date) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUp2Date/status/338199721787133952">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

The club has already let him go.. Now the media is trollin' us around telling that either our bid or Real Madrid's bid has been accepted... I'm so confused. :angry: We haven't even start bidding for goalkeepers and CBs!

Yeah we need a goalkeeper and at least one CB, but it'd be nice to have this saga behind us already...

Last edited:

Maria

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar has informed Santos that he'll join FC Barcelona next season - He spoke to Sandro Rosell on the phone and said; "I'm coming" 3/4</p>— Barça News(@BarcaUp2Date) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaUp2Date/status/338199224158134272">May 25, 2013</a></blockquote>

:lol:

If this ends up like our last 2 big signings it will be very hard to recover.

Butaan4barca

They're greedy bastards like Bayern. One way of beating the competition is to take away their power... in this case their players.
RM is also trying to sign ISCO? When they already have Ozil & Modric. What would Isco do at RM besides warm the bench and maybe make an appearance in the CdR

they also have canales and sahin. both on loans away.

serghei

It won't. With Messi, Neymar and Alexis/Pedro, I'm happy with our 3 in front. The midfield is great. We should buy a top central defender (and eventualy a talented younger one) and a goalkeeper.

desoe

At least haters won't be in a position to claim he's a gravedigga. RM is offering him 4 or 5 millions more per year, but he's going to choose Barca anyway.

mobster_1930

I don't know how this will play out eventually. We are either going to have a dream duo of Messi-Neymar or Neymar is drastically going to flop because it seems that Messi doesn't like not being in spotlight. Even though Messi seems like humble I think his ego is massive.

Meitux

It won't. With Messi, Neymar and Alexis/Pedro, I'm happy with our 3 in front. The midfield is great. We should buy a top central defender (and eventualy a talented younger one) and a goalkeeper.
dont be so happy,Neymar isnt the solution to our scoring or generally attacking problems

AvocadoCake

I assume you're referring to Alexis and Cesc (not Song/Alba)

I definitely understand the frustration with Alexis (as much as I like him) but Cesc has done well in my opinion. Having 4 central midfielders is sufficient, it's not an abundance of depth (especially when Xavi is getting worse and Thiago is still very young) and I think when Fabregas has played he's done a good job, probably a better job in most games this season than Xavi. The frustration with Cesc seemed to be magnified once Messi got injured and he played there, but surely we can't expect Fabregas to sufficiently replace Messi, even on a short term basis...

jklz

LOL excellent point. I think we've all seen how much those 2 players have featured. I hope Sahin stays at Dortmund, maybe after they win the CL Final he will.

Isn't the buy-out clause in Sahin's loan deal pretty low, so he'll probably get bought back?

The club has already let him go.. Now the media is trollin' us around telling that either our bid or Real Madrid's bid has been accepted... I'm so confused. :angry: We haven't even start bidding for goalkeepers and CBs!

The transfer market isn't even officially open yet.

desoe

He's ours, it's just a matter of time before it's announced. No such thing as "choosing between us and them", it's some bullshit

Trickykid

He's ours, it's just a matter of time before it's announced. No such thing as "choosing between us and them", it's some bullshit

Since you've clearly sat at the negotiations table, would you care to shed some light on when he's going to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans